American Treaty Organization

USNA

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to question one proposed by the USNA (regarding a permanent headquarters) we would be willing to offer up Port Haven as a possible site. The city is expanding rapidly and improved defensive measures are already being put in to place.

Regarding question two we are strongly in favor of staging annual or perhaps even bi-annual (two times a year) joint military exercises. It is important to the military cohesion of this organization that our forces be able to work together.

Signed for the Imperium of America,

Imperator Kevin Holihan

Consul David Martinez

As anything else we enter, we'd like to propose Imperial Center as a city-headquarters. Furthermore, we'd also like to use it as a Conference for discussing the war currently ongoing in South America. (OOC: Think akin to the Tehran Conference)

Imperial Center is equally distant from all the permanent council-members. As such, it is an intermediate destination for all excepting us. As we are not a voting member (Apparently), this makes little difference. In addition, the amazing climate combined with the Canal creates a very cross-culture environment. On the subject of size, Imperial Center is a gargantuan city.

Signed for the Imperium of America,

Imperator Kevin Holihan

Consul David Martinez

As anything else we enter, we'd like to propose Imperial Center as a city-headquarters. Furthermore, we'd also like to use it as a Conference for discussing the war currently ongoing in South America. (OOC: Think akin to the Tehran Conference)

The WE proposes Wilson City to be the main head quarters of the Alliance. It is smack dab in between two members and it is a good sized city.

While we do see that the Imperium is among one of the most powerful members of this alliance our military analysts do not believe much of your territory has enough depth for a defense against an extremely large hostile alliance. We'd prefer much to see the Headquarters within around the middle of the Wilson Empire where there is sufficient depth for an prolonged defense or perhaps the nation of Dell Land.

EDIT: However, should the nation of Viniland join the ATO we'd prefer to see the headquarters located in the northern middle part of the country.

Edited by USNA

The Imperium has no problems with security forces. And, please keep in mind that any large alliance attempting to destroy the ATO would come about as likely a mistake made by us; in which case we deserve it. Second, they'd be looking for occupation of head-quarters or destruction no matter the location.

For Dell Land.

Josh the Great. Emperor

Dellian Parliment

-------

As for a Headquarters we Propose Tranquility City located in Dell Land. It Was Originally Built to be a Bloc Headquaters, and also Served as the Headquarters for the World Congress. It has all the immenities needed to serve this purpose, including it's own International Airport and Terminals, Large Hotels, Top of the Line Transportation, It's own Security, and a Building that was designed for the World Congress which should fit our needs nicely. Tranquility City has it's own Security Force that is seperate from the *DAF* and that serves the ruling Forces of Tranquility City.

It is a wise decision and one I feel would benefit all of us, due to the Little amount of Work that would have to be done to adapt it as our HQ.

It appears that everybody would like to use their own cities as capital of the alliance. The only solution is a rotating Headquarters. I suggest that, during times of peace, the capital shifts between the Wilson Empire, Dell Land, and any other locations. During war, however, I would like to propose the HQ relocate to Imperial City.

I think That Dell Land would also be a good Choice in times of War, my Military isn't as strong as yours now, but Dell Land does have some added Bonuses, Such as It's closeness to the Mountains and Several Nuclear Bunkers that diplomats could easily Flee to, and an Already established Military Force that doesn't answer to my Government, but to the Government of the Bloc That Resides in Tranquility City.

OOC: My Military was a lot stronger before the Re-Roll. I had closer to 1.5k Tech, and I think that due to my country being occupied by allies when I re-rolled, that the Technology can roll over.

Imperial Center is the crown jewel of the Americas. Its' aesthetic qualities are only surpassed by both its' massive fleet servicing it, and the various hiding areas among its' compound. Imperial Center covers the land across the canal on both sides. We strongly urge a re-consideration of our facilities.

*Classified to the ATO*

We have nuclear Bomb-Shelters buried beneath the city. And not shallowly-buried, either. They are estimated at approximately 3 kilometers into the earth. That *shoud* be more than sufficient for nuclear defense. In fact, the Imperium's current military Headquarters resides in a facility much like the shelter.

SIgned for Prince Edward Island

Machiabelly The Sixth Mouth Of The King

Where we are located is of no real import to me. I would offer Summerside as we are on an island and thus isolated from ground attacks, but we are not cozy in the middle of the bloc.

I am not sold that we need an HQ. We alternate meeting sites between member nations and in the time of war we set up HQ in whatever place is safest in that conflict. Thus no target for enemies and no false sense of one member being more important than the others.

OOC: Just one point, a bunker 200m below concrete protects from pretty much all nukes except Naboos new ones, and therefore why do you need bunkers 3k deep? Thats further than pretty much all the mines. There are so many issues that it is just plain stupid to do it.

I think That Dell Land would also be a good Choice in times of War, my Military isn't as strong as yours now, but Dell Land does have some added Bonuses, Such as It's closeness to the Mountains and Several Nuclear Bunkers that diplomats could easily Flee to, and an Already established Military Force that doesn't answer to my Government, but to the Government of the Bloc That Resides in Tranquility City.

OOC: My Military was a lot stronger before the Re-Roll. I had closer to 1.5k Tech, and I think that due to my country being occupied by allies when I re-rolled, that the Technology can roll over.

OOC: I would say you are equal to me in sense of tech and military strength. As turrets, Infrastructure, Air Defense, Missile Defense, etc. have never been removed. Not to fprget your people would still have the knowledge.