American Treaty Organization

USNA

OOC: I just suggested that to put it away without just completely dropping it and pretending it didn't happen.. I'm not really great in economics and am perplexed at how complicated it can be but whatever <_<

OOC; It's so complicated because a lot of it can be random. The basics, like supply and demand, are really quite simple.

Anyway, I'll shuddup now and leave you guys to your discussions.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I just suggested that to put it away without just completely dropping it and pretending it didn't happen.. I'm not really great in economics and am perplexed at how complicated it can be but whatever <_<

OOC: I was playing along with your IC comment. Say what you mean or else I'll run with it normally :popcorn:

OOC: Yea, I was playing along with the idea of a study too... cause Economics isn't a huge strong point of mine. Yea, I get the basics. Everything else seems random. But I see Otto's point on sovereignty. I should have thought of that... O well.

It will have to depend on the actions of the nation in question. If attacked for no reason we agree that we should intervene but if attacked for a good enough reason (e.g. aggressive actions, attacks) I see no reason for our nations to go to send our troops to die for such a nation.

I support this message. Also: I will not even commit supplies to a war in defense of Rebel Virginia.

USNA: check your PM.

Please remember that RV is not a member. The ATO is an MDoAP clause and seeing as numerous members have treaties with RV we will be prompted to defend him.

The statements purpose would be to set where we stand on these matters. No doubt action will eventually be taken.

Also, Viniland, have you gotten to know your fellow members well enough to sign the military clauses yet?

The Wilson Empire hereby orders the Sarnian Empire to stand down at once! Aiming ICBM's at a fellow American nation, nuclear or not, is unacceptable. You have 48 hours to comply with the order, or the Wilson Empire will move for the Sarnian Empire to be removed from the American Treaty Organization due to instability and threatening a fellow American Nation. That is all.

OOC: I'm also going to make a topic so the world can see.

oop:check my news thread. Mobs just took over. Ive joined marten's secret madp. Rv has mobilized against me. Its not meant to be stable right now.

ooc: then you might not be meant to be in ATO... which is suppose to be for stable countries ;) RPing instability will have its faults

The Wilson Empire hereby moves to have the Sarnian Empire expelled from the ATO. They are completely unstable internally and they threatened a fellow American nation.

The Wilson Empire votes: Aye!

Evidance of agression against a fellow treaty member, the Tennessee Federation:

ooc: u did tell me that u were a girl.

The sarnian empire has realized that its double treatied ally, tennesee, is a puppet of rebel virginia as well. 4000 reserve have garrisoned battle creek and st. Joseph/benton harbor.

Edited by James Wilson