For Airme's blood pressure

Delta1212

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill out, have some fun. That's why you're playing this game right?

I don't want to have headaches when I look through this forum, please stop taking everything so personal like CN:S. It's just a game, a game that restarts every 90 at that.

I'm the one taking it personally? Your the one that suddenly wants to go after my nation. It was never taken personally and then I came on here and saw posts from IDIOT and Murder Inc. Thats when it was taken personally.

And KingSrqt, there is no disbanding.

But to quote you....

What if AirMe wasn't a friend? All your complaining and whining would get you in a different alliance very shortly.

So it seems like it isn't really making an alliance disband that you disagree with its just that you are making an exception for a friend. So I am still just gonna throw out that making an alliance disband in TE is a dick move.

I'm the one taking it personally? Your the one that suddenly wants to go after my nation. It was never taken personally and then I came on here and saw posts from IDIOT and Murder Inc. Thats when it was taken personally.

I posted a warning saying anyone taking TE too seriously would be attacked, the very next post by you was a great example.

So whatever, have fun flamming people over pixels that will restart in 90 days. Sure sounds like a lot of fun.

As for me, I came here to blow stuff up and have a few chuckles along the way, and I'm happy to say that you provide both.

But to quote you....

So it seems like it isn't really making an alliance disband that you disagree with its just that you are making an exception for a friend. So I am still just gonna throw out that making an alliance disband in TE is a dick move.

Not really, there are some other friends in IDIOT that we have I just don't know the name. You didn't catch the drift of my post but thats ok. I'm sure NAAC would never agree to disbanding seeing how our alliance was disbanded by the NPO way back when. We know how it feels. There are just some sore people in our alliance as of right now.

Not really, there are some other friends in IDIOT that we have I just don't know the name. You didn't catch the drift of my post but thats ok. I'm sure NAAC would never agree to disbanding seeing how our alliance was disbanded by the NPO way back when. We know how it feels. There are just some sore people in our alliance as of right now.

There's a lot of sore folks on both sides right now.

I propose everyone step back and take several deep breaths.

There are just some sore people in our alliance as of right now.

Being sore over TE is complete and utter FAIL. Calm down. There is no excuse for bad blood in this game.

Again. So someone got betrayed. SO EFFING WHAT? If you're playing Monopoly, and someone promises to sell you Boardwalk and then doesn't, you don't get all pissy about it. Sure, you try to keep that person from winning, but you do it while laughing with them and having fun. You don't go "WTF MAN U BETRAYED ME WTF!!!" I understand it in CN, because it doesn't reset, and we've all put a lot of work into it. I'd be pissed if I got betrayed in CN. But this is TE. It resets. WHO CARES if you get betrayed? It's all in fun, or at least it should be. It all goes away in 90 days.

-Bama

Being sore over TE is complete and utter FAIL. Calm down. There is no excuse for bad blood in this game.

Again. So someone got betrayed. SO EFFING WHAT? If you're playing Monopoly, and someone promises to sell you Boardwalk and then doesn't, you don't get all pissy about it. Sure, you try to keep that person from winning, but you do it while laughing with them and having fun. You don't go "WTF MAN U BETRAYED ME WTF!!!" I understand it in CN, because it doesn't reset, and we've all put a lot of work into it. I'd be pissed if I got betrayed in CN. But this is TE. It resets. WHO CARES if you get betrayed? It's all in fun, or at least it should be. It all goes away in 90 days.

-Bama

There was a gentlemens agreement with Arctic. It was broken because IDIOT supposedly was ruining the game. As I have said, I am the one who runs around preaching TE is about breaking stuff. No issues with war. I have issues with some tool telling my guys they are going to get ZI'd if they use nukes and that people are going to force us to disband.

We aren't GOONs running around OOC attacking anyone. We are here in this game having fun. Not forcing people to disband. Throwing out silly terms. Making IDIOT proclamations. Leaving other sanctioned alliances alone, and winning at something for the first time in a long time.

My sense of honor and loyalty is my Achilles Heel and this was has made that painfully obvious. If the NAAC were sitting atop the standings I wouldn't plot against them because they were #1 or too big. I would feel good that an alliance that I considered a 2nd home was sitting at the top for once and treaty or not would help them protect that lead because its been a long time since any of us had seen the top of anything.

That last paragraph is the crux of my argument and my issue with this whole debacle.

Edited by AirMe

There was a gentlemens agreement with Arctic. It was broken because IDIOT supposedly was ruining the game. As I have said, I am the one who runs around preaching TE is about breaking stuff. No issues with war. I have issues with some tool telling my guys they are going to get ZI'd if they use nukes and that people are going to force us to disband.

We aren't GOONs running around OOC attacking anyone. We are here in this game having fun. Not forcing people to disband. Throwing out silly terms. Making IDIOT proclamations. Leaving other sanctioned alliances alone, and winning at something for the first time in a long time.

My sense of honor and loyalty is my Achilles Heel and this was has made that painfully obvious.

You have every right to be mad about the ZI/disbandment thing, because it's over "the line". I just think you're getting a little too into things in regards to the start of this war.

I know you're not GOONS. IDIOT is a fun alliance, but not a "LOL OOC ATTACK" alliance.

I wouldn't like you so much if it wasn't. I just think it needs to stay in CN:S.

-Bama

You have every right to be mad about the ZI/disbandment thing, because it's over "the line". I just think you're getting a little too into things in regards to the start of this war.

I know you're not GOONS. IDIOT is a fun alliance, but not a "LOL OOC ATTACK" alliance.

I wouldn't like you so much if it wasn't. I just think it needs to stay in CN:S.

-Bama

I ninja'd you :P And I will be the first to admit I get a little into these things some times. :awesome:

Edited by AirMe

The NAAC I fought and died for in CN:S is and will continue to be dead. Remember CN:S has nothing to do with CN:TE. ;)

Edit: Also, a knife in the back is a knife in the back. I could care less if this was CN: Millennium Edition.

Edited by James IV

Bama, you need to knock it off too. Nobody will ever play the game if all that involves is one side making an argument and the other saying "IT'S TE LOL CHILL."

WE KNOW IT'S TOURNAMENT EDITION. Please let us play it the way we want and stop reminding us. And for the love of god stop cluttering threads with "but it's TE guys." WE GET THAT, STOP SAYING IT.

Call BS on anything you want. You all seem to do that frequently because you think you know whats a lie and it isn't. You have no idea. Yeah probably 5 alliances that were ten times smaller than you and you were raiding them. Its what IDIOT does instead of real wars that take time and effort. Hello, this is a REAL war which makes it good so stop your damn whining.

No, the 5 alliances are sanctioned. You 5 attacked us and managed to anarchy 90 of our nations in 3 days which is pitiful especially when you had the advantage of surprise and us not bulking up.

Also, I can play the anarchy game too. Check out the two NAAC I attacked, both had forewarning, both were anarchied and taken out of the conflict. Despite me facing 3 opponents much stronger than I am.

This is getting ridiculous. The amount of arrogance displayed by my alliance is nearly enough to make me go back and delete the damned boards and close up the shop.

@FV- Drai spent over a year in the old NAAC, he remembers very clearly what we stood for in the other game.

I had some spare time a month or so ago and I thought it would be nice to get the old gang together and have some fun. I had some strange ideas about how we would play the game, but given the fact that most of the members are old friends, it didn't seem like it would be a problem.

The last day or so has clearly shown me that I am wrong. I am in charge, so this is my fault. If I were willing to spend 23 hours a day on IRC none of these misconceptions would have occurred. So let me clear up a few things.

1. We are here to have fun.

2. We have friends, but no allies

3. We did organize a war between blue and brown+yellow about two weeks ago

4. We did organize a war between genius and idiot about 4-5 days ago

5. We do not plan on pursuing this war past the first week, but we will extend it another week to ensure that our fellow genius alliances can get out of the war without being left hanging

6. It has never been my intention that we would win the round. In fact, we have done the exact opposite from the very beginning. We attacked first so that we would draw the counter attacks, and when we attacked our teams entered 2-3 offensive wars, guaranteeing that we would get pummeled. And furthermore, since we are the only untreatied genius member, we seem to be drawing the bulk of the fire from Murder and CE.

7. If the game ceases to be fun, we will leave- and at the moment, I have no desire to play another round in CN:TE as the NAAC. There is simply too much of a reputation to live up to and all this trolling is only damaging our legacy.

That is enough bullet points for now- if somebody in the NAAC disagrees with my perspective on why we are here, you are welcome to try to coup me, but if you aren't Holyone, then I don't see much hope for a favorable outcome for you.

And for anybody who isn't so serious- can you believe that I am at war with six nations and still not in anarchy? I have to be the luckiest son of a biscuit to ever play this game.

This is getting ridiculous. The amount of arrogance displayed by my alliance is nearly enough to make me go back and delete the damned boards and close up the shop.

@FV- Drai spent over a year in the old NAAC, he remembers very clearly what we stood for in the other game.

I had some spare time a month or so ago and I thought it would be nice to get the old gang together and have some fun. I had some strange ideas about how we would play the game, but given the fact that most of the members are old friends, it didn't seem like it would be a problem.

The last day or so has clearly shown me that I am wrong. I am in charge, so this is my fault. If I were willing to spend 23 hours a day on IRC none of these misconceptions would have occurred. So let me clear up a few things.

5. We do not plan on pursuing this war past the first week, but we will extend it another week to ensure that our fellow genius alliances can get out of the war without being left hanging

6. It has never been my intention that we would win the round. In fact, we have done the exact opposite from the very beginning. We attacked first so that we would draw the counter attacks, and when we attacked our teams entered 2-3 offensive wars, guaranteeing that we would get pummeled. And furthermore, since we are the only untreatied genius member, we seem to be drawing the bulk of the fire from Murder and CE.

7. If the game ceases to be fun, we will leave- and at the moment, I have no desire to play another round in CN:TE as the NAAC. There is simply too much of a reputation to live up to and all this trolling is only damaging our legacy.

That is enough bullet points for now- if somebody in the NAAC disagrees with my perspective on why we are here, you are welcome to try to coup me, but if you aren't Holyone, then I don't see much hope for a favorable outcome for you.

And for anybody who isn't so serious- can you believe that I am at war with six nations and still not in anarchy? I have to be the luckiest son of a biscuit to ever play this game.

Thank You Artic, it's unfortunate that this post was needed but alas it was.

And I'm in 5 wars, still not in anarchy...I guess it's because our sub-atomic nuclear ice-cap generators keeping us afloat. Thank Admin for those.

Bama, you need to knock it off too. Nobody will ever play the game if all that involves is one side making an argument and the other saying "IT'S TE LOL CHILL."

WE KNOW IT'S TOURNAMENT EDITION. Please let us play it the way we want and stop reminding us. And for the love of god stop cluttering threads with "but it's TE guys." WE GET THAT, STOP SAYING IT.

Dang another one too small, I should really lower my NS.

I had you close on night 1. Then I decided to sleep for night 2 :( And since then I have had no money to buy troops.

I have a right to my opinion. Attack me if you don't like it (or rather, wait til I'm done having fun spying and tell you what my nation is. Then you can attack it.).

Look, I'm done telling people that they should just run around and shoot stuff. I was wrong about that. A little fun political posturing makes a game interesting. But you and others are actually causing bad blood between players, and I'm 99% sure that our lord Admin did not intend for TE to be that kind of game.

Arctic is a class act.

-Bama

I have no filled defensive slots, could you fill one of mine? :unsure:

Seriously, people on the outnumbering side in a war need to stop be so $@y about their slots not being filled. It happens all the time, and it's just so lame.

Edit: Word filter, a synonym for my word could be arrogant I suppose.

Edited by Drai

No, the 5 alliances are sanctioned. You 5 attacked us and managed to anarchy 90 of our nations in 3 days which is pitiful especially when you had the advantage of surprise and us not bulking up.

Also, I can play the anarchy game too. Check out the two NAAC I attacked, both had forewarning, both were anarchied and taken out of the conflict. Despite me facing 3 opponents much stronger than I am.

dude chill out its only TE.... :awesome:

Seriously though your nation is not going to be there in 2 months just sit back and have fun, getting emotionally involved in a game that the majority of people don't take very seriously is only going to cause you headaches.

Edited by KingSrqt