For Airme's blood pressure

Delta1212

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I am confused as to what you were saying 5 posts above this one. Sure sounded like you were telling us that you were leading us to disbandment.

No, it wasn't like that. Some of us want disbandment I'm sure, when I said "us" or "we" I meant the rest of the alliance. I for one don't agree with disbandment because I know that its one of the worst things to go through. To see all your work go to waste, now that I think about it more clearly I don't think I would wish that on anyone.

No, it wasn't like that. Some of us want disbandment I'm sure, when I said "us" or "we" I meant the rest of the alliance. I for one don't agree with disbandment because I know that its one of the worst things to go through. To see all your work go to waste, now that I think about it more clearly I don't think I would wish that on anyone.

That is good to hear.

That is good to hear.

Sorry for the confusion. I really wasn't trying to make you mad, I like threads like this when there is no trolling. Sometimes healthy arguments can be fun when both sides stay logical. I like reading your points of view although I may disagree.

So you're surrendering then?

LOL... i was offering non low-fat Strawberry IceCream...

It would seem that we need to put as much fat on our citizens as possible. My nation, at least, will be investing every cent into its military. Leaving little, if anything for food reserves. I really don't want to resort to the consumption of the fallen :blink:

Edited by BadHorse

IDIOT has no right to !@#$%* about being dog-piled, considering that they've been on the other side of a dogpile many times. See the MCXA war, the recent Blue vs Yellow and White war (lawl 2:1 odds).

But IDIOT, you know you can still win this. Some of your soldiers are acquitting themselves quite well in combat; all you have to do is to make sure you deal enough damage to your enemies to even the odds. Like NAAC is saying, this war will be over when the balance of CN:TE has been restored.

I'm dealing my fair share of damage ;)

But as far as other wars, we can't help it that we were the strongest. It's not dog-piling 1v1. And as far as brown yellow... NAAC had a part in that. And even then, blue took on two colors! :)

I'm dealing my fair share of damage ;)

But as far as other wars, we can't help it that we were the strongest. It's not dog-piling 1v1. And as far as brown yellow... NAAC had a part in that. And even then, blue took on two colors! :)

It was partly NAAC's idea actually. Lets just be upfront and honest about that.

We also did this for fun and for a good war. I may make it seem like it was only for ranks in some of my posts but that was only the half of it.

I'm calling BS on this one. If you wanted a good war you wouldn't have hit us while we weren't looking with 5 alliances, it would have been more even. Don't make this out to be something it isn't.

I don't even know what will be happening. I just know IF there are surrender terms, they won't be good.

What was that about this war not being "personal" and just used to knock us down to earth? If this isn't personal then why are there no plans to give us peace terms? And what happened to this game being "for fun?" and "not to be taken seriously"? Trying to disband alliances is not "just for fun."

Excuse me? Your telling ME to get knowledge? Once again, your just a troll.

And your whining because your still going on about the back stab !@#$.

When did we back stab? Did we have a treaty? Did we promise ever lasting friendship?

Cry me a river, honestly its a game and if your going to take things personal, don't bother

saying anything. We're playing the game like it should be played. Its all in fun. Sorry

we don't want to stand in a circle and hold hands with all of you but we have better things to do.

Oh Good Lord, what is happening to TE? I accept that some amount of political posturing is fine, but when we actually have bad blood between players, it's gone too far. Calm down. Learn that pixels in this game don't matter. If someone betrays you, SO WHAT? It all goes away in 90 days. Fight. Spy. Sanction. Have fun.

-Bama

Oh Good Lord, what is happening to TE? I accept that some amount of political posturing is fine, but when we actually have bad blood between players, it's gone too far. Calm down. Learn that pixels in this game don't matter. If someone betrays you, SO WHAT? It all goes away in 90 days. Fight. Spy. Sanction. Have fun.

-Bama

Did I ever mention how much I love you? :blush:

The next person that posts something to serious about TE will see a declaration from me. I see it as my duty to preserve the lolz and that's what Smurf Clan is dedicated to.

I'm calling BS on this one. If you wanted a good war you wouldn't have hit us while we weren't looking with 5 alliances, it would have been more even. Don't make this out to be something it isn't.

What was that about this war not being "personal" and just used to knock us down to earth? If this isn't personal then why are there no plans to give us peace terms? And what happened to this game being "for fun?" and "not to be taken seriously"? Trying to disband alliances is not "just for fun."

Call BS on anything you want. You all seem to do that frequently because you think you know whats a lie and it isn't. You have no idea. Yeah probably 5 alliances that were ten times smaller than you and you were raiding them. Its what IDIOT does instead of real wars that take time and effort. Hello, this is a REAL war which makes it good so stop your damn whining.

I have given peace to everyone I have anarchied because I don't plan on smashing them all the way down. Disbandment was brought up by 1 member [not me] and since then a few others have looked it over, I believe. It was fun at the start but then there was whining and name calling. Do you REALLY want us to stab you in the back? Lets face it, it could be MUCH worse. The disbanding will not be happening, I'm sure because most of the members are friends with AirMe. What if AirMe wasn't a friend? All your complaining and whining would get you in a different alliance very shortly. But your right, it isn't suppose to be personal and it is suppose to be fun. It was suppose to be fun from the very beginning yet none of you seem to realize it. We weren't here to destroy your alliance so stop making it seem like we're the horrible ones. It was all in good intentions and we had NO idea AirMe or any of you were going to act like this. We realized it may cause some conflict but nothing like back stabbing friends or lying. We never lied once about our planning and we didn't back stab a friend because he was was seen as a OOC so we figured he wouldn't care about it in-game. Apparently we thought too highly.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Call BS on anything you want. You all seem to do that frequently because you think you know whats a lie and it isn't. You have no idea. Yeah probably 5 alliances that were ten times smaller than you and you were raiding them. Its what IDIOT does instead of real wars that take time and effort. Hello, this is a REAL war which makes it good so stop your damn whining.

I have given peace to everyone I have anarchied because I don't plan on smashing them all the way down. Disbandment was brought up by 1 member [not me] and since then a few others have looked it over, I believe. It was fun at the start but then there was whining and name calling. Do you REALLY want us to stab you in the back? Lets face it, it could be MUCH worse. The disbanding will not be happening, I'm sure because most of the members are friends with AirMe. What if AirMe wasn't a friend? All your complaining and whining would get you in a different alliance very shortly. But your right, it isn't suppose to be personal and it is suppose to be fun. It was suppose to be fun from the very beginning yet none of you seem to realize it. We weren't here to destroy your alliance so stop making it seem like we're the horrible ones. It was all in good intentions and we had NO idea AirMe or any of you were going to act like this. We realized it may cause some conflict but nothing like back stabbing friends or lying. We never lied once about our planning and we didn't back stab a friend because he was was seen as a OOC so we figured he wouldn't care about it in-game. Apparently we thought too highly.

You sir are lucky you're too small for me to hit. My warning remains though for any others.

Edited by Jipps

You sir are lucky you're too small for me to hit. My warning remains though for any others.

Oh I'm really scared. Anyone who wants to waste your time going after my nation, go ahead. I anarchied 5 of you so I don't care anymore. Keep your warning, my post was not even that bad and crossed no lines. I simply explained the friendship with AirMe. The only thing that might've got you pissy was the raiding comment but honetly, what has IDIOT been doing since now? Raiding. Stop acting like I'm just making things up. You scare no one.

And I'm no "sir".

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Oh I'm really scared. Anyone who wants to waste your time going after my nation, go ahead. I anarchied 5 of you so I don't care anymore. Keep your warning, my post was not even that bad and crossed no lines. I simply explained the friendship with AirMe. The only thing that might've got you pissy was the raiding comment but honetly, what has IDIOT been doing since now? Raiding. Stop acting like I'm just making things up. You scare no one.

And I'm no "sir".

Chill out, have some fun. That's why you're playing this game right?

I don't want to have headaches when I look through this forum, please stop taking everything so personal like CN:S. It's just a game, a game that restarts every 90 at that.