Submit your questions....

AirMe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was the answer? :unsure:

I think a large part of the reasons for war was the removal or destruction of a group of alliances (not talking about every UJP alliance) that based their success on the ability to antagonize others. This was done in several ways, the most forward of which was tech raiding with very dishonorable tactics.

It is best summed up in part 4 and 5 of my treatise. http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/UJP_Treatise

Also of note, I have said that the alliances who won this war did not live up to the expectations of returning things to the 'natural order' as stated in part 1. Instead many of them have gone down their own unjust paths.

IV. The Unjust Path

The bonds shared by the Unjust Path alliances are more than just the desire to steal, pirate, and profit from the unallied. These alliances have begun many institutions that have had severe and lasting negative affects on the planet. Many of the members of these alliances engage in thoughtless and constant trolling in our primary areas for communication, while at the same time attacking individuals for posting inflammatory remarks. These alliances hold active nations hostage, forcing them to join their ranks or destroying those who refuse. These actions are not limited to individuals, but the moderating team and the admin himself. These actions show no trend of slowing down or decreasing in their level of outrageousness. It is because of this that the alliances of the Unjust Path and those that side with it must be stopped, destroyed, and completely removed from this world in order to ensure its future stability.

[edit] V. The Need for War

This war signifies the end and beginning of many things. The end of the World Unity Treaty and the beginning of a bloc dedicated to the tech raiding alliances is chief among them. However the end of the Initiative and the beginning of the Unjust Path gives the world an opportunity that has not been present since the creation of the first tech raiding alliance. That opportunity is the world’s ability to put an end to this practice. Allowing these alliances to form in the first place was a mistake in hindsight. Allowing their continued existence is a mistake in plain sight. Their presence has now reached a critical mass and their subsequent destruction is now both a necessary and positive change for the cyberverse. This war in many ways is the most just cause ever played out on Planet Bob. I salute those who are fighting to rid this world of the Unjust Path and her allies in oppression.

This might be a tough one but --

In Cybernations, nations are almost always considered to be responsible for trusting their leadership. The effects (often their alliance, and consequently their destruction) are considered "too bad" if they make poor choices such as joining alliances with bad leaderships, etc.

How do you feel that applies to real life situations, such as people who may have lost money due to their investment firm collapsing? Applying the same precedent it is logical that it should be their fault for picking their firm, but this does not seem to be as common thought amongst the "real life" society or beliefs -- to tell people "tough luck, do better research next time" would seem absolutely awful. Yet, in this game it is completely accepted to hold.

How exactly do you reconcile this?

Not sure if this was addressed yet, but BAPS mofa never tried to spy on valhalla, he did however nuke and sanction their protectorate <_<

That was in your first show.

Yeah, I was corrected, with everything MK has gone through it all blends together after a while :)

Someone was bound to ask sooner or later, and if someone already did; sorry. I didn't see it.

What do you think of the current buzz about the Citadel spliting and Gramlins about to get stomped and etcetera?

whats happening to the atlantic empire

they have had 3 mdps canceled over the past 2weeks so would u enlighten the crowd as to what is going on?

and i have not heard #4 yet so forgive me if you have already answered that question

TE: You have mentioned that Warbud will lead IDIOT next round, but should there even be an IDIOT next round, an NAAC, a Superfriends? TE is tournament edition, reset every round, should anything carry over? I don't think it should, but I'd like to hear you and your guest discuss your own opinions on seeing the same faces and alliances in a resetting game.

It appears you've started a trend AirMe. You can always say you were the first.

By the way, the crack about doing the show when your wife is out was hilarious. That was a few shows ago I think. I totally know what you mean. How do you describe why this game is fun to anyone who

isn't addicted

doesn't play?

It appears you've started a trend AirMe. You can always say you were the first.

By the way, the crack about doing the show when your wife is out was hilarious. That was a few shows ago I think. I totally know what you mean. How do you describe why this game is fun to anyone who

isn't addicted

doesn't play?

Sponge AFAIK was the first.

Airme, What is your personal opinion on where cybernations is going? With the recent drop out of Vox how do you see the game changing and how can regular players change the general direction of the game with out having to result to a Vox like alliance?

Edited by PrototyoeRuler