Submit your questions....

AirMe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's on the air right now.

Edit: Here's the recording: Click

I came into this thread to download the latest episode. It just says, "coming soon", but I thought I'd try to download it directly and see if the file was there named the same way and the OP just hadn't updated the thread yet. I thought I was quite clever until I saw your post, lol. You stole my thunder Jeeooh!

Jeoh I think the recording may have been cut off a little short. Mine goes to about 14 and one half-ish minutes, and cuts off his speech a little bit.

Actually...Jeoh, something happened between me sending you the file and you hosting it. The file I sent you is the full show, your quicktime hosted file only goes to 15 mins.

Edited by AirMe

Actually...Jeoh, something happened between me sending you the file and you hosting it. The file I sent you is the full show, your quicktime hosted file only goes to 15 mins.

The one that's uploaded now should be correct. Must've been one of the many random disconnects I've had in the past week. :(( ISP :((

Considering that those on the top enjoy being on the top, and as it seems that they would be the only ones with the ability to change the power structure in the game, do you see the Vox Populi approach as the new standard for fighting against political stagnation?

What type of debate are you talking about? Like kind of a round table type thing with like 5-6 issues per segment or 2 guests with differing opinions talking about like 1-2 issues per segment? I personally would love a Doitzel-Moo debate :awesome:

Edited by Jofna

It should be noted that, In about 8 weeks...I am going to need to hand this show off to someone if it is still going at that time. I will be working through the software issues here in the next couple of days to see if I can get guests on. Anyone who is familiar with SAM, Windows Vista and either TeamSpeak or Skype......give me some config tips. :)

if you're still taking questions/prompts:

I'd love it if you'd comment on the influx of single person issues we seem to be seeing as of late - while generally the OWF is full on inter-alliance drama, as of late threads seem to be focusing on the plight of the individual. As kind of a tag on to that, the number of OWF 'pity plea' threads are on the rise, for both individuals and alliances in duress

- any opinions on those issues?

It should be noted that, In about 8 weeks...I am going to need to hand this show off to someone if it is still going at that time. I will be working through the software issues here in the next couple of days to see if I can get guests on. Anyone who is familiar with SAM, Windows Vista and either TeamSpeak or Skype......give me some config tips. :)

I use skype with Vista hit me up pn IRC later and I will see if I can help you out.

i have a topic that may take up a little time on this.. idk if its already been posted but..

Worst and Greatest moments on CN.

cuz i know we can all agree on some of the worst, and greatest things about this game... or that have happened in it.

Ok we are good to go for tonight.

Seg 1 is going to be me answering things as always.

Seg 2 is going to be bigwoody and doitzel giving back ground and talking about the influx of me me me me threads in the OWF.

Seg 3 is going to be everyone talking about what they think the greatest and worst moments in CN are/were.

I do apologize in advance for any technical difficulties.