Wonder questions...

Pentagons and Manhattan Projects...  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a smaller nation, I used to have one before this one but I ended up deleting it and starting fresh. Now, I currently have about $50,000,000, and don't tell me "Oh well then buy more improvements" please, because I can do that at any point, but I'd rather buy a wonder right now rather than buy improvements that I could buy later on when I'm not sitting on so much money, watch my luck xD if I wait much longer some alliance will like hit me up hard for no real reason T_T Anyway, cutting to the chase:

I want to know what wonder serves best for a smaller nation like myself, one that is incredibly war mongering mind you. So yeah, war related please, I already know stock market is a good one, and I may choose that at a later date, but for now I just want to know what you think I should get for a war related wonder.

Also I want to know your opinion of Pentagon and Manhattan Project, at the moment I don't have enough for a Manhattan project but if the majority opinion thinks it's good I'll probably continue saving for it ^^. Pentagon, well I've never quite been sure how exactly that works. e.e I'm not sure what exactly it means and it seems like not too many people actually think of it as worth the money.

A small nation like yours definitely should not buy any economic wonders, since improvements can already do better.

*thinks*....................

It's really a waste for you to buy a wonder right now, seriously.

Buy some satellites if you wanna be aggressive.

Get the Manhattan Project and go on nuclear tech raids against unaligneds until you realize that's a huge waste of money and can get you sanctioned for wrecking the environment for no good reason.

And the Pentagon is what you buy when you want to show off how long you've been in the game because you've bought all the other wonders except the one that lets you send 50% more cash, but only to someone with the same useless wonder... you buy that one the month after you get the pentagon and then start bugging Admin to make new wonders for you to collect.

But, then, you only got $50 mil, so getting MP is a moot issue at this point. Get a stock market and economic improvements.

What about other military wonders though? I'm not only speaking of those two wonders but also I'm somewhat considering these:

Anti-aircraft defense network.

Foreign Airforce base.

I have sixty aircraft atm, all of which are very high level for a nation of my size, and a total aircraft strength of 325 fighter strength, and quite a bit bomber, so anything to do with aircraft really would give me a mega-boost.

Actually... what is your purpose in getting a wonder? If it's growth, get the 50M of infra. If it's money... 50M of infra. If it's to stay small and to terrorize the itty bitty nations of the game, keep savin' for that Manhattan Project and give 'em heck.

If you change your improvements around so you have 5 factories before buying infra, you should be able to get about 2,000 infra, gaining you 6k NS. That would make you 15k NS, needing only 13k more NS to be nuclear eligible.