So Long For Now

9KC1fCe.png

flag credit: Bee

So Long For Now...

Nukes^6 formed 138 days ago. Its members were all volunteers who understood they were joining a war of indefinite duration against an overwhelming force, and that their nations would be destroyed as a result. But the community had for too long tolerated cancerous personal attacks, and it was time to act.

Yesterday, our last wars expired. 

We've talked for some time as a group about what our future is. Some have decided to return to their original homes. Others have found new homes. Some are still deciding their path forward, and will sit on the AA until they've made that decision.

What remains of the Nukes^6 alliance - firingline and Berbers - have decided that operating a two-person alliance is not ideal. We have thought long and hard and ultimately decided to merge into an alliance whose culture we believe most closely matches ours. After weeks of conversation, we are proud to announce that we have merged into The Wolves.

One last time, on behalf of Nukes^6, with the deepest appreciation to those who made the sacrifice to join me and for those who supported us and our mission.

/s/

Nukes^6

Berbers

Cosmic Chocolate

Highroad

Iamjust0ne

Javier

firingline

VanHooIII

Edited by firingline

1 minute ago, Kapleo said:

That was cool, FL. Though I would strongly recommend you consider CLAWS as your new home. 

That be the day hahaha

Al

3 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

That was cool, FL. Though I would strongly recommend you consider CLAWS as your new home. 

He's already engaged the enemy of TPE and KoRT. TPE and KoRT continue to push for taxation and even suggested recently they will increase it higher. This cannot stand, and we invite all good people to stand against their taxation. 

Edited by A1ph4 0m3ga

4 minutes ago, DavidMustaine said:

Well fought, all the best of luck in your future endeavours!  

That's your comment? This didn't make me laugh, piss me off, or anything.... please try again later.

Thanks,

Al

• 4 weeks later...