A new day dawns

Wobblies

"Elected".

A new day, certainly. A day that starts off with over half of your active membership gone. Good luck with Marx as your defense guy. I can tell you first-hand he was one of your least effective and least-engaged fighters last war.

UCR's best days are behind it. See you in a few months.

Good gravy.. Marx is DEFENSE 😆 I hope its just a "hey he is still in gov" role and not the actual guy going to do anything, otherwise we all know the defense plan..... 

95Qkh2Eu.gif

But good luck on the restructure, hope it helps UCR.....

14 hours ago, Lord Hershey said:

4Xjlnyj_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I heard @AL Bundy is hosting a Thanksgiving party next month.

hahaha hmmrrr...

5 hours ago, Canik said:

and good luck charting your new course. your best days could still be ahead of you!

We already addressed this. They're not.

Congrats on your new government, UCR. Piley was a great warrior and commander in FTW you're lucky to have him 🫡

As soon as it became clear to Piley he was being staggered, he hid down at 5k NS to ensure he was mostly fighting nations with fewer wonders. He'd turtle when fighting somebody like me, then buy up when he had all the advantages. Can't speak to what he did while in FTW, but he was certainly no great warrior while in UCR.

Edited by firingline