UCR Declaration of War

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/23/2023 at 6:00 PM, Sabcat said:

You're loving it. This is good, we continue. 

I was assigned to your nation today. And I was surprised to see what you mean by "this is good, we continue."  You sitting there, turtling, with no troops.

Then again, the guy who got you all into this mess (Marx) is doing the same thing. So I guess I shouldn't have expected any differently.

Frankly, most of your best guys are hiding or turtling. An outsider would never guess that the commies have retained the numbers advantage in every facet for the entire duration of the war.

4 hours ago, firingline said:

I was assigned to your nation today. And I was surprised to see what you mean by "this is good, we continue."  You sitting there, turtling, with no troops.

Then again, the guy who got you all into this mess (Marx) is doing the same thing. So I guess I shouldn't have expected any differently.

Frankly, most of your best guys are hiding or turtling. An outsider would never guess that the commies have retained the numbers advantage in every facet for the entire duration of the war.

FL can you share those delightful fun facts you share with the wolves earlier..... hearing them again about their best fighters just brings makes me laugh... but we must remember they are still winning??? hahahaha

6 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

If Bundy is winning so hard why did he have to bring in Mongol reinforcements?

And who exactly told you Bundy asked MONGOLS for reinforcement? MONGOLS were bored and looked for raid targets, UCR and other commies happened to be raidable in their opinion. They're raiding people from other alliances too but I guess you just chose to ignore that since it doesn't push your narrative

10 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

You know this can all end for you guys when you are ready. We are reasonable people and Al is a benevolent leader, but you attacked us and threatened perma-war so you're going to have to come talk to us if you'd like to end the conflict.

Edited by firingline

17 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

FL can you share those delightful fun facts you share with the wolves earlier..... hearing them again about their best fighters just brings makes me laugh... but we must remember they are still winning??? hahahaha

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

Armpit and Wobblies have not declared a single war in two months! Wobblies hasn't done anything since June! 

One of my favorite fun facts of this war!

48 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

Not sure where this came from. We raided UCR and that other commie guy in that one alliance I'm too lazy to look up right now because y'all were in range and we wanted to stretch our soldiers legs a bit. 

12 minutes ago, jerdge said:

It depends on the objectives one has set for oneself, for example it works wonderfully when the primary aim is to deny all opponents any gain or enjoyment.

Doesn't work at all. I'll send DAs and chip away at tech & cash all day long. The nukes they're occasionally sending help the casualty count, too.

3 hours ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

Not sure where this came from. We raided UCR and that other commie guy in that one alliance I'm too lazy to look up right now because y'all were in range and we wanted to stretch our soldiers legs a bit. 

Cool story bro. Couldn't help but notice you have new NG recruits.

Edited by Wobblies

7 hours ago, firingline said:

Last I checked even if you add the Mongols to our side you still have a numbers advantage. What's with all the complaining?

you need to keep your narrative logical kitten, else no one will believe you!

14 hours ago, jerdge said:

It depends on the objectives one has set for oneself, for example it works wonderfully when the primary aim is to deny all opponents any gain or enjoyment.

Mine was more of a marketing slogan than a statement of fact.

Kinda like Burger King and having it your way...you don't actually rule, per se... :P

5 hours ago, shwampy said:

you need to keep your narrative logical kitten, else no one will believe you!

Unfortunately, comrade, you have no re-education centers to throw us in for daring to speak the truth.

We can all add up the number of nations on both sides. Takes only a few minutes to see that I'm right and you're wrong.

The commies have never once been at a numerical disadvantage. They've always had more nations.

9 hours ago, mmansfield68 said:

Mine was more of a marketing slogan than a statement of fact.

Kinda like Burger King and having it your way...you don't actually rule, per se... :P

Incidentally, I like Burger King. Yum. If only they served a fish burger!

If Bundy needed reinforcements he would have ask NG to just hit you... Mongols raiding separately... I have no ties to them but definitely see why they did.... no consequences Hahaha

Seems GPA can put up a better fight. 

Al

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

If Bundy needed reinforcements he would have ask NG to just hit you... Mongols raiding separately... I have no ties to them but definitely see why they did.... no consequences Hahaha

Seems GPA can put up a better fight. 

Al

Commies are like ODN - incapable of fighting even a near-peer adversary.

They require 2- or 3-to-1 odds in order to fight.

On 8/29/2023 at 11:57 PM, firingline said:

I'm on holiday (or vacation as you might call it round your way). Normal service will be resumed in a few days. In the meantime I'll see what I can do with the occasional nuke and CM.