The Masonic Code of Chivalry

On 3/30/2023 at 1:34 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

This is a real question for KoRT:

Why do you only sign optional treaties? 

it makes it easier for them when they decide to preemptively declare an unprovoked aggressive war in "defense" of an alliance that also declares an unprovoked aggressive war.

23 hours ago, Lollerobot said:

Your old mind confused this post to the cookout post. No worries though. You can ask the Admin to move your message to the correct post :).

The CookoutTM

We only acknowledge proper use of our bloc name. You may refer to it as The Cookout or tC. 

We'd hate to have to show up to your house for a party. I don't think you'd enjoy it very much. 😉

40 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

The CookoutTM

We only acknowledge proper use of our bloc name. You may refer to it as The Cookout or tC. 

We'd hate to have to show up to your house for a party. I don't think you'd enjoy it very much. 😉

I sadly don't own a house.

10 hours ago, Thrash said:

Democracy, meh.

Democracy is at odds with CN's tribal mindset, which means that lasting success is harder - and thus also more rewarding! - for (non-neutral) democratic alliances.

I'm looking at you, Spanish cat.

On 3/31/2023 at 1:20 AM, jerdge said:

As far as you know, is this image AI generated? (It looks so.)

I created the image on Midjourney specifically for this post. (You can actually see the glass is slightly off)

2 hours ago, monkeybum said:

I created the image on Midjourney specifically for this post. (You can actually see the glass is slightly off)

Yeah, that was one giveaway. And the fingers: AI powered image generators generally get fingers wrong.