Looking for a Good Alliance

mdsmith

I've been inactive since 2015 but I'm looking to get back into the game full time. During my previous time in the game I was MoD and MoFA for The Annunaki Bloodline Society and Co-Founder of the WarPigs, both alliances are now disbanded.

4 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

What makes an alliance 'good' for you?

A good alliance has a strong and active leadership, a strong understanding and belief in what their alliance stands for and is willing to stand up for those beliefs even if that means War. A good alliance stands up and protects all it's members but is also willing to hold member accountable for their actions. Those are just a few things I believe make an alliance good. 

2 hours ago, mdsmith said:

A good alliance has a strong and active leadership, a strong understanding and belief in what their alliance stands for and is willing to stand up for those beliefs even if that means War. A good alliance stands up and protects all it's members but is also willing to hold member accountable for their actions. Those are just a few things I believe make an alliance good. 

Most AAs that are still active are probably going to tell you that they meet these criteria. IMO, the best way to gauge activity at a glance these days is aid slot usage in their alliance stats page. Any AA under ~30% probably isn't going to be active enough to keep your interest, and the higher the percentage, the more likely they're an active bunch. From there, it's best to just check out different discord servers and see which community you like. CN Radio, the unofficial CN server, is a great place to start :) 

5 hours ago, mdsmith said:

Non Grata. We have an active discord, game and movie nights, and we have no problem with wars. Come say hello.

https://discord.gg/SGaGJgnZm6

I like NG (only AA that I've been in), but I admit that it's not for everyone. Discord chat can get crazy to the point that you'd be muted or kicked in a lot of other AAs for the shenanigans that are going on at NG. That can be a bit much for some.

I've been kicked from at least two AA forums for behavior that's tolerated at NG. Not in-game behavior, but chat behavior.

Edited by Duderonomy

2 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Join a few different Alliance Discord servers and see which one gels with your personality the best, that's probably the best advice I can give as forums / IRC seems to be a bit of a dead craft these days.

All the Franz forum posts at NG are gone. I don't miss IRC, tho.

• 2 weeks later...