ASHEN Imperial proclamation regarding the August Revolution of the New Pacific Order

20200819_122830.jpg

Discord of the Ashen Claws clan

Salutations!

The Ashen Claws establishes this embassy in goodwill towards all nations of this world and commemorates the 17th anniversary of the August Revolution in the Pacific. The revolution of Francos_Spain was the first such known in the gaming world and lit the beacon of Francoism that continues to be studied and discussed by us today.

Unfortunately, we reached out to Pacifica to join in their celebrations but were banned from their discord for some reason. While the current government of NPO might incomprehensibly shun their history, we invite all Pacificans to celebrate with us in our clan discord.

In honor of the Francoist legacy we have changed our clan icon in another much more active game to spread word of the August Revolution beyond this realm. Our clan is #1 in division 6 clan skirmishes there... a fitting tribute to the enduring strength and vitality of Francoism.

shot_028.jpg

This will be seen by every gamer on the NA server... possibly thousands... who participate in these skirmishes daily.

While some can only succeed in low activity realms, the true Francoist fights a war every day... a war of order against chaos, and knowledge against ignorance, and tank against tank. The Francoist seeks supremacy in skill and intellect, constantly whetting his ability, sharp as a sword, eager for glory.

Let the Francoist light shine for decades to come!

The Zigur aka Junkalunka,

Imperator Emeritus of IAA, ISX, IRIS

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

It seems you are on the wrong planet friend.

Tank World is about 3 lightyears in any direction from here, I suggest you fuel up your ship to depart, for you have wasted your journey!

I am here to educate new Pacificans about their forgotten legacy and ideology... and inform my old enemies of our Francoist success elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

It seems he claims he is a "real francoist" unlike the current NPO leaders who have lost their way.

It's also a cheap attempt to recruit for a different planet [OOC]Game[/OOC]

ASHEN will not recruit from here as our requirements are too high for the average player. I myself represent the top .1% of the playerbase.

12 minutes ago, DavidMustaine said:

If I'm not mistaken pacifica frowns upon ooc death threats.  

Did I mark it as [ooc]? Clearly your feeble mind can't keep up here, I suggest calling it a day and going back to your retirement home.

Edited by The Zigur

6 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Did I mark it as [ooc]? Clearly your feeble mind can't keep up here, I suggest calling it a day and going back to your retirement home.

My end of the planet gets accused of this all the time. You yourself have blamed COBRA and such for OOC attacks without being specified as such. 

What makes you so special?

The conflicts of this world today are meaningless. You fight for nothing, hugging your pixels, or otherwise engaged in petty squabbles fueled by egotistical rivalry or fear of future contenders. Even great Pacifica merely endures, humming along on mere inertia, it's once mighty ideological foundation stripped.

For yesterday I have heard word that she surrendered to popular opinion in another realm, and to appease the mob she yielded her claim to the Francoist ideology that made her great in the first place. Pathetic. Lack of conviction and backbone.

And so I am here to claim my rightful place as the true heir of Francoism and the revolution. I who have never yielded my belief, as Emperor or bandit, builder or destroyer. I who fought in Vox Populi and as a member of all three Orders. I do not need your approval to take what is mine.

57 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

The conflicts of this world today are meaningless. You fight for nothing, hugging your pixels, or otherwise engaged in petty squabbles fueled by egotistical rivalry or fear of future contenders. Even great Pacifica merely endures, humming along on mere inertia, it's once mighty ideological foundation stripped.

For yesterday I have heard word that she surrendered to popular opinion in another realm, and to appease the mob she yielded her claim to the Francoist ideology that made her great in the first place. Pathetic. Lack of conviction and backbone.

And so I am here to claim my rightful place as the true heir of Francoism and the revolution. I who have never yielded my belief, as Emperor or bandit, builder or destroyer. I who fought in Vox Populi and as a member of all three Orders. I do not need your approval to take what is mine.

Ya good luck with that.