ASHEN Imperial proclamation regarding the August Revolution of the New Pacific Order

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

You are here to try and impress us while copying others ideas.  Yes  betters.  For example none of us would bother to try and impress you.  We don't care.  Its just getting sad.

You are incapable of impressing a toddler.

Regardless, you still do not understand my purpose here. It is not enough for me to simply succeed in another realm. It is also not enough to press my success therein in the faces of those who sought to annihilate me. My purpose is higher than this.

I do not surrender the future like you do. I do not speak of watching the world end and I never did as ISX Emperor. The future is filled with untapped potential, and our youth can achieve with modern technology things we never could.

But without proper guidance, their potential is so great it will destroy all. The revolution of Francos_Spain channels this energy constructively, focus it towards ends that can benefit civilization and avert the outcome that has afflicted this world.

I doubt any of this will make sense to you. Some men become walled off within themselves, alienated from the present and irrelevant to the future. I understand memetics and the way wars will be fought in the future. It is because of this I represent the only hope of Francoism and what it represented when I was learning.

On 9/1/2020 at 2:52 PM, The Big Bad said:

You are a loon.  I am limited by nothing.  I am here to watch the end days.  Not watch you prattle on about nonsense.  At least try and have a little dignity.  The one way you will never redeem your constant failures on Planet Bob is to babble on about great victories over tweens.  

This thread has been won.  Move along, nothing more to see here.

4 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

You do realize this statement has the implication that at one point there was something here to see?

It is like a train wreck, you can not look away.  Although at this point it is just getting sad.  It is no fun even prodding him at this point.  I am guessing going on about video games is not great for his dating life. 

5 hours ago, Finster Baby said:

I just checked with my toddler.  He said that TBB is very impressive and speaks the truth, and that you're off your damned rocker.

Toddlers, dogs, and young ladies always seem to like  the Bad.  The last does not sit to well with my wife.   And all of them tend to be smarter than me.

I had a philosophical discussion with some of my comrades tonight on teamspeak. I was accused of being an alpha male, but I disagree with the assertion. I do not impose my will out of a desire for status. I impose it because of my certainty that I am right. It is this certainty that drives me and those who fight alongside me to establish true order from chaos... not just in this one clan, but an entire world, and life itself.

Edited by The Zigur

12 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I had a philosophical discussion with some of my comrades tonight on teamspeak. I was accused of being an alpha male, but I disagree with the assertion. I do not impose my will out of a desire for status. I impose it because of my certainty that I am right. It is this certainty that drives me and those who fight alongside me to establish true order from chaos... not just in this one clan, but an entire world, and life itself.

Hi Junka

You have seldom been right, you are simply a twit who thinks he is someone.  The evidence has always been to the contrary.

Please consider this official notice that I consider you to be a blowhard moron.

Love Grub

13 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I had a philosophical discussion with some of my comrades tonight on teamspeak. I was accused of being an alpha male

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!  Sure, sure, why the first thing people think when hearing never ending insufferable whining and begging for attention is alpha male.  Oh thanks for the good laugh.  

15 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!  Sure, sure, why the first thing people think when hearing never ending insufferable whining and begging for attention is alpha male.  Oh thanks for the good laugh.  

Arguing with Junka is like arguing with a toddler. There is no way to win and it just pointless.

2 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Arguing with Junka is like arguing with a toddler. There is no way to win and it just pointless.

It is kinda fun watching all the old guard come out to tell him he's a tit, as well as call out his attempted appropriation of their flag/pseudo-philosophy for his weird fascist fantasy land that he lives in.

12 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

It is kinda fun watching all the old guard come out to tell him he's a tit, as well as call out his attempted appropriation of their flag/pseudo-philosophy for his weird fascist fantasy land that he lives in.

Attempted? I haven't appropriated it, I have rightfully claimed it for my own as the Last Francoist. There is nothing they can or will do about it. Before long I will be selling merchandise telling my story.

16 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Attempted? I haven't appropriated it, I have rightfully claimed it for my own as the Last Francoist. There is nothing they can or will do about it. Before long I will be selling merchandise telling my story.

Its a shame you have a nation.  I'd really like to see you gone.

On 9/6/2020 at 2:33 PM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Can't argue with that. 

20 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Junka, you have had zero original thoughts that made any sense.  You can claim whatever you like, it won't make it true.  There is nothing anyone can do about you because it already has been done.  You can never exit peace mode, you can never grow your nation, you can never fight a war.  You can not project power because we took it away from you years ago.

You have been systematically stripped of every last vestige of respect and honour.  You have been ejected and rejected by anyone and everyone.  You have no one left to impress because there is literally no one who would piss on you if you were on fire and plenty who would if you weren't. 

You are simply trying way too hard to impress yourself, no one else is bothered what you claim.  If there was another thread at all for people to post in you would have had zero responses except for people belittling you... actually exactly like this thread.

We will do nothing about you because we already won that battle, you are so firmly defeated that you can never be a threat to anyone but yourself ever again.  It is time to crawl back into the crater we so carefully prepared for you and sleep eternally with dreams of when you were almost somebody to someone once. 

You can call yourself whatever you like, I will always call you #$#%$%*&

16 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

If there was another thread at all for people to post in you would have had zero responses except for people belittling you...

But there is another thread, and it is exactly what you said it'd be.

Edited by Rebel Virginia