ASHEN Imperial proclamation regarding the August Revolution of the New Pacific Order

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/7/2020 at 6:21 PM, AlmightyGrub said:

Junka, you have had zero original thoughts that made any sense.  You can claim whatever you like, it won't make it true.  There is nothing anyone can do about you because it already has been done.  You can never exit peace mode, you can never grow your nation, you can never fight a war.  You can not project power because we took it away from you years ago.

You have been systematically stripped of every last vestige of respect and honour.  You have been ejected and rejected by anyone and everyone.  You have no one left to impress because there is literally no one who would piss on you if you were on fire and plenty who would if you weren't. 

You are simply trying way too hard to impress yourself, no one else is bothered what you claim.  If there was another thread at all for people to post in you would have had zero responses except for people belittling you... actually exactly like this thread.

We will do nothing about you because we already won that battle, you are so firmly defeated that you can never be a threat to anyone but yourself ever again.  It is time to crawl back into the crater we so carefully prepared for you and sleep eternally with dreams of when you were almost somebody to someone once. 

You can call yourself whatever you like, I will always call you #$#%$%*&

You can tell yourself this if you like, Grub. In reality, I have become central to another gaming community beyond the one I have mentioned as inheriting Francoism here. Indeed, I am writing a new doctrine I call "4orcism..." This world prepare me in the fires of battle against corrupt old bureaucrats like yourself. I take my invaluable experiences elsewhere now. Your opinion matters little, but I enjoy the thought of you languishing in your deathbed knowing I now achieve greater glories than you could ever dream of.

For the last time, the call to arms is sounded!
For the fight, we all stand prepared!

Q8INLOi.png

iP24EsY.png

VYnjPiq.png

Edited by The Zigur

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

I do not sell anything to those who cannot pay. My sole interest is in informing those of you who suppressed us your failure in the end.

Yeah yeah okay mate, the people who you totally don't care about have got the message, you can stop posting.

Now if you don't mind; off you $%&@ back to that utopia you keep banging on about.

10 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Yeah yeah okay mate, the people who you totally don't care about have got the message, you can stop posting.

Now if you don't mind; off you $%&@ back to that utopia you keep banging on about.

This really needs the option of a like button.

23 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

How are we supposed to know how great World of Tanks is if Junka doesn't constantly tell us about how much better than CN it is?

On one thing da Zig is right, which is that this world's physical structure has been rendered worthless.
He nonetheless fails, though, as his efforts clearly show that he himself doesn't really believe to the one right thing he's saying.

16 hours ago, jerdge said:

On one thing da Zig is right, which is that this world's physical structure has been rendered worthless.
He nonetheless fails, though, as his efforts clearly show that he himself doesn't really believe to the one right thing he's saying.

Hailing Junka as right on any matter is a CB.

7 hours ago, Banned said:

Hailing Junka as right on any matter is a CB.

"Hailing" isn't the verb I'd use, anyway even him can be right, at times. Broken clock, etc.

CBs are a thing of the past, don't be senile! (And this being said by me of all people...)
It's not that you can't attack anymore, just that nobody cares about your excuses - if you feel like providing any, for that matter - and most wouldn't care about the attack either. Some of them -the wisest IMHO - even if they were the target.