The Iron Front DoE and DoW

GOD is dead, but there's still good works to be done... and The Iron Front is here to do 'em.

We're gonna be doing one thang and one thang only … killing Nordreich. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as **** didn't come down from the god**** Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Sicily and jump out of a ****in' aeroplane to teach Nordreich lessons in humanity. Nordreich ain't got no humanity. That's why any and every sum***** we find flyin' a Nordreich flag... they're gonna die.

Anyone is welcome to join. But once you do, I want some Nordreich scalps, y'all...

On 5/22/2019 at 9:35 PM, kingzog said:

Oh boy. A one-man AA.

Newsworthy.

To be fair, I'm awesome, and everything I do is fabulously important.

Or if you don't buy that one, you're welcome to join up and start chucking nukes as well. It'd be twice as irrelevant then.

On 5/22/2019 at 7:39 PM, The Big Bad said:

I think I got this out of my system killing Norden Verein in 2008.  Have fun though I am sure they will appreciate a little action.  

I thought I had it out of my system in '08 as well...unfortunately they came back. But I'm perfectly happy to do a bit of public service around here and see how many nukes it takes to get to the center of a Nordreich.

11 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Have fun... if you start to feel like your pixels are in danger, you can always go hide in CLAWS like the last person who tried it.

I have very little attachment to my pixels, and enough money to keep nuking Nordreich for a good while. But feel free to quote this back at me with all due mocking if I run off to CLAWS.

• 2 months later...

34 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Death cults do seem to be all the rage these days don't they?

Everybody needs a hobby.

6 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

Front? There's one of you. You're a front in the same way the kid who lives above my local shop and sells weed is a cartel. 

It's a small front. A frontlet, if you will. But the guys printing the stationary for me charged by the letter, so here we are.