5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

So let's not call it an opportunistic bandwagon.

Its not?

Its my stance on it...

MI6 being an ass during the Oc-MI6 war

I was an ass during that war too

TBC forms

MI6 is an ass about it

MI6 is an ass about it

MI6 is an ass about it

MI6 is an ass about it

MI6 is an ass about it

MI6 is an ass about something that should stay DEAD

AN OPPORTUNITY ARISES!

MI6 gets another curbstomp...

These feelings are mine alone and do not represent anyone but the voices in my head, not even my own.

Edited by Keres

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

OK I'm fine with being allies with TBC now, but I want to lock my doors and hide under my sheets. Someone has been drinking the Nettlesade.

To be fair its a bandwagon im happy to be on... but again thats just me personally not giving a damn. 

2 hours ago, Keres said:

Its not?

Its my stance on it...

MI6 being an ass during the Oc-MI6 war

I was an ass during that war too

TBC forms

MI6 is an ass about it

MI6 is an ass about it

MI6 is an ass about it

MI6 is an ass about it

MI6 is an ass about it

MI6 is an ass about something that should stay DEAD

AN OPPORTUNITY ARISES!

MI6 gets another curbstomp...

These feelings are mine alone and do not represent anyone but the voices in my head, not even my own.

This. This is why you rock. I was too busy to post but this deserved my time.

10 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I'm the FA guy, we've got enough terrors to write our checks.

the OP is against MI6, so unless he's entering on behalf of mi6, I'm not sure why he's acting so looney now.

We allowed aw peace, whether they take it or not is up to them. And there's no need to complain on here that they aren't getting their way.

You let us have peace yet don't know how to handle your children. You haven't learned yet? You think your tough because you throw yourselves at bigger alliances. But the fact of the matter is your not tough your brainless. You clearly cashed too many checks your tush couldn't cash and now you sit at 20k ns like a noob. So our war shall continue. I don't need to peace out from you I joined this war in the aid of an ally and now it's because your cocky arrogant clowns. 

Good luck.

7 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

You let us have peace yet don't know how to handle your children. You haven't learned yet? You think your tough because you throw yourselves at bigger alliances. But the fact of the matter is your not tough your brainless. You clearly cashed too many checks your tush couldn't cash and now you sit at 20k ns like a noob. So our war shall continue. I don't need to peace out from you I joined this war in the aid of an ally and now it's because your cocky arrogant clowns. 

Good luck.

There is a full explanation in our SwC war thread.

19 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

Good luck.

But but Layton said we're a legitimate alliance :P

You're also at 20k ns, so you're a noob too! :D Honestly, who let you be leader? You should join a big alliance first, learn the ropes. :P

We think we're tough because of our casualties and damage ratio :)

56 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

You're also at 20k ns, so you're a noob too! :D Honestly, who let you be leader? You should join a big alliance first, learn the ropes. :P

Isn't LH "leading" an alliance while hes at 500 nation strength??? Maybe he should take your advise. Im sure an alliance will foster him. :)

Al

1 hour ago, President Hardin said:

I'm 20k ns bc I had to sell down to compete with you fools. Oh well let's see your damage ratio to bigger nations? Oh wait there's no proof of that because you pick on the lower tier lol. Please show me your excuse for not peacing out. Ill wait

5 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

I'm 20k ns bc I had to sell down to compete with you fools. Oh well let's see your damage ratio to bigger nations? Oh wait there's no proof of that because you pick on the lower tier lol. Please show me your excuse for not peacing out. Ill wait

Lmao I was 120k not too long ago. This is what a few rounds of war and millions of casualties will do. And I did outdamage those nations too :P

If I wanted to be super big still, i would camp in GPA. :)

It may not be your first rodeo, but you need to understand picking fights with a legitimate alliance leader is not diplomatic, and sending threats to me and Eric will only result in more damage. We don't mind going to war, we look forward to it. When you fight in a war, I advise you not to send threats to the other side, it looks bad for you and you'll be curbstomped :(

Be a leader, not a troll. 

21 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

Oh and I've played this game a lot longer than you think. This isn't my first rodeo 

You're right. I underestimated you. 

Seeing that the OP is our declaration of war on MI6- then I guess you could pledge support and enter on the MI6 side to really teach us a lesson.

I didn't think about that. Stupid me. I hope you don't take advantage of my mishap.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You sit here and talk crap by offering us peace out of sympathy but in reality I can go for years I don't care I welcome war. Bring it on. Not afraid of you. You're the ones who decided not to peace I let you get away with cheap shots and then I sent a message to you both about peacing he then proceeded with aggression toward me in which case that's where I draw the line. You won't punk me out. I welcome casualties.

15 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

You sit here and talk crap by offering us peace out of sympathy but in reality I can go for years I don't care I welcome war. Bring it on. Not afraid of you. You're the ones who decided not to peace I let you get away with cheap shots and then I sent a message to you both about peacing he then proceeded with aggression toward me in which case that's where I draw the line. You won't punk me out. I welcome casualties.

How many casualties does Strangers with Candy have?

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

How long have we been apart of the world of CN? Look I'll tell you what. Fill my slots I'll declare on 3 of you and 3 of you declare on me and watch what happens. Watch how much I fear you and your talk. Until you do you can't talk. I'm done bantering on here feel free we can go all day in PM. 

Again this is not the aid of anyone it's the continuation of war from someone not knowing how to properly declare peace. You asked for it not us.

4 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

How long have we been apart of the world of CN? Look I'll tell you what. Fill my slots I'll declare on 3 of you and 3 of you declare on me and watch what happens. Watch how much I fear you and your talk. Until you do you can't talk. I'm done bantering on here feel free we can go all day in PM. 

Again this is not the aid of anyone it's the continuation of war from someone not knowing how to properly declare peace. You asked for it not us.

No worries, I did the math for M Inc.

At this very moment we have 83,844,551 casualties.

being a 12 man alliance, that's about 7 million casualties a piece. (Per nation)

Now looking at your alliance, I'm not even sure if your entire alliance would push 1 million- total, and that's all of your nations combined. (even if you round up)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

7 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

You couldn't handle 2 of us......... yet you want to handle 6 of us. At least you finally got the SDI, would have served you well since I'm on two nukes a day :P

LH, I'll bring another 12 million casualty man for you :)