• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kingzog said:

Here's an idea: Every time MI6 does something to bother your masters in another world, hit them here. That'll show 'em!

Oh wait....

Some people need a little more attention when it comes to learning their lesson

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 11:02 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Oh yeah, you guys !@#$%*ing about your allies, that's right.

Take the pitty peace before I change my mind.

HAHAHA change your mind huh? Wolves will take no pity peace, but surely we will give it.

Admit to your alliance's wrong doings against my wolves and we may leave your puppet alliance alone.

-By the way congrats- I see you finally found a target you can beat! Inactive and not even in an alliance! :facepalm: http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=806518

Al

36 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

HAHAHA change your mind huh? Wolves will take no pity peace, but surely we will give it.

Admit to your alliance's wrong doings against my wolves and we may leave your puppet alliance alone.

I'm to leave this fine gem right here for prosperity.

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

You are a poor man's Methrage.

I'm the FA guy, we've got enough terrors to write our checks.

the OP is against MI6, so unless he's entering on behalf of mi6, I'm not sure why he's acting so looney now.

We allowed aw peace, whether they take it or not is up to them. And there's no need to complain on here that they aren't getting their way.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

-By the way congrats- I see you finally found a target you can beat! Inactive and not even in an alliance! :facepalm: http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=806518

He never knew what hit him. Choo Choo!

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I'm to leave this fine gem right here for prosperity.

ok so not only did you only recently learn what "posterity" is, you forgot to learn what the word was

even when you try, there's something in the way

Edited by Neo Uruk

30 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Either fits. Lemons, limes- same thing.

No. Your constant, recurring failure when it comes to word usage....actually, just go ahead and keep making yourself look foolish. I'm not even sure why I care.

20 minutes ago, kingzog said:

No. Your constant, recurring failure when it comes to word usage....actually, just go ahead and keep making yourself look foolish. I'm not even sure why I care.

19 minutes ago, Vladimir Poutine said:

The guy who makes every other post in figuratively every thread. It's his way of pretending he and this game still matter.

It's hard to hear either of you two- from the 'winning' side

:P

And and to be fair, the first oculus war we stuck up for mi6, only for them to be asshats after the war. So let's not call it an opportunistic bandwagon. They've earned it.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

30 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It's hard to hear either of you two- from the 'winning' side

:P

And and to be fair, the first oculus war we stuck up for mi6, only for them to be asshats after the war. So let's not call it an opportunistic bandwagon. They've earned it.

Well I don't presume to speak for the rest of my alliance, but I am certainly a hat of an ass.

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I'm pretty sure that's what the helpless poaching victims pleaded...

And now they have a voice

Can you show me invicta poaching? If my memory serves me right or my reading skills thrash is in invicta. I could be wrong.