2000 days ish

Master Holton

No need for that, we know they all are held against there will.
Free the political prisoners!

Also, wow. Current nation is almost 1200 days old. Young, and yet I've been here far to long.
Though, could be older; if I had my first nation it would be around 3560 days old :/

Just pipped you, 3590 days, I'd have the 12th oldest nation in the game if I wasn't drunk on collection day :(

[quote name="Frawley" post="3426329" timestamp="1450419675"]

Just pipped you, 3590 days, I'd have the 12th oldest nation in the game if I wasn't drunk on collection day :([/quote

Damn, that sucks :(

Needed inactivity mode years ago

I'm at 3230 days.  6 Years since Karma!?  Man, that was the last major war that even approached being epic!   

God, it just hit me! CN is like a tired marriage and the major conflicts are like sex!  It started off hot and heavy, never knowing when a war might happen.  There was passion!  The mood could strike anytime.   Now, the yearly Planet Bob dust-up is predictable like clockwork and the actual conflicts are uninspired and going through the motions.   

Also, wow. Current nation is almost 1200 days old. Young, and yet I've been here far to long.
Though, could be older; if I had my first nation it would be around 3560 days old :/

My current is 1826 days .. Would be 3341 with my original nation twitch.gif

October 26, 2006 .....

I just noticed my current nation hit 1000 days old two days ago. If anyone cares, this is my third nation and the original was from May 2010. Without doing a lot of math, that puts me at a little less than 6 years total, or around 2000 days of CN.

Normally I'm not incredibly active on the OWF, nor do I interact with a large portion of CNers regularly, but I feel like I should type a little post out here.

6 years ago, I was 15. I was in Legion, would log onto the OWF, and get trolled by MK or GOONS. It's crazy to think back on how CN has been a constant throughout a lot of my "growing up" years. A lot of you people have, at some point, been the only people I've felt comfortable turning to when needed. Despite my alliance hopping ways, I do still hold a soft spot for everywhere I've been a member of and I hope you guys don't hold it too harshly against me at the end of the day.

Cheers to y'all for being a cool community that was worth sticking around 2000 days with. Don't you pre-karma people feel old yet? :P

I've also been around since back then & got into conflicts with GOONS. We should team up & shake things up a bit. Its time to change the status quo; when there is a power vacuum its a good time to start consolidating power.

Us Veterans who have been around forever can help newer nations & grow quickly to nuclear range. Then they can defend against nuclear raiders at least; so using our knowledge on game mechanics we can help a lot of nations.

Not only that, if we get an aid program setup to make new players nuclear capable, we would be creating a capable army out of new players if we have enough banks.

The thought has crossed my mind; maybe all the formally active members of The Citadel  who are still around should join up together in a new alliance; where we bring back the Massive Aid Bombs with clear directions on how they should setup their nations.

I tend to avoid trying direct recruiting myself; although all the members of The Citadel from when I was there and anyone who cares about doing good would be very welcome. Our nations won't last forever, so hoarding wealth endlessly is pointless. Its much more rewarding to use that money towards helping others; whether through aid or spending it on war expenses to assist others.

My nation is 3,026 days old, although the legacy you leave and how you influence the world around you matters more than how long you've been here. If someone has played for several years without ever doing anything to help others or take risks for causes they believe in; then the time they've been playing doesn't amount to much other than show them to be part of the stagnation.

Edited by Sephiroth

• 3 weeks later...

Joined 2-3 weeks before Unjust war, most fun war ever.

3055 days old nation, alliance seniority, 3055 days. :-)

Remember browsing through Nokia 6600, you know when mobiles with keypads were mainstream and touch screens were a fad, browsing on small screen then vs today is just as horrible tho. :-|

Edited by shahenshah