2000 days ish

Master Holton

I just noticed my current nation hit 1000 days old two days ago. If anyone cares, this is my third nation and the original was from May 2010. Without doing a lot of math, that puts me at a little less than 6 years total, or around 2000 days of CN.

Normally I'm not incredibly active on the OWF, nor do I interact with a large portion of CNers regularly, but I feel like I should type a little post out here.

6 years ago, I was 15. I was in Legion, would log onto the OWF, and get trolled by MK or GOONS. It's crazy to think back on how CN has been a constant throughout a lot of my "growing up" years. A lot of you people have, at some point, been the only people I've felt comfortable turning to when needed. Despite my alliance hopping ways, I do still hold a soft spot for everywhere I've been a member of and I hope you guys don't hold it too harshly against me at the end of the day.

Cheers to y'all for being a cool community that was worth sticking around 2000 days with. Don't you pre-karma people feel old yet? :P

You're not pre-karma?

When did noobs inherit CN? Wait until you're 3000 days old to post again please.

(It's creepy to think about. I'm not old in so many ways, and yet old in so many bad ways. It's frightening)

It's alright, as long as Bros is still around, we're all young bucks.

I've been around since 2006, although Caliphate was founded in 2008.

Once you've been here that long the years just kind of blend together honestly differentiated slightly by the various major wars.

yeah I feel ya there. Shoot, I have been in MI6 for 950 days... Man, I just realized, I have been in an alliance with Chim for almost 5 years of my CN existence. I must be a glutton for punishment...

yeah I feel ya there. Shoot, I have been in MI6 for 950 days... Man, I just realized, I have been in an alliance with Chim for almost 5 years of my CN existence. I must be a glutton for punishment...

blink twice if you are being held against your will. 

No need for that, we know they all are held against there will.

Free the political prisoners!

Also, wow. Current nation is almost 1200 days old. Young, and yet I've been here far to long.

Though, could be older; if I had my first nation it would be around 3560 days old :/

I started late '06... this is my third nation.

And holy christ Karma was 6 years ago? I've been around 9 years?

Jesus christ. CN outlasted my marriage. $%&@ my life.

I don't want to imply anything negative with this statement, but it does seem funny that we have these two different lives (<---not the right word).  

10/3/2007 6:24:14 PM (2,975 days old)

Lots of stuff happens in 8 years, yet in one of those lives things remain pretty much the same.

I developed stockholm syndrome a long time ago hahahaha. 

You're not a real Marine unless you're a multiple divorcee, brother.

Sorry bro. First marriage still going strong after 11 years! OOHRAH!

I started playing at 13, 8 long years!

I feel this game has been a part of my maturity though, how many 13 year olds were heavily involved in political simulation whilst still having a good social life :p although my girlfriend from i was 15 used to take the piss out of me haha

Edited by EddyH

I started playing at 13, 8 long years!

I feel this game has been a part of my maturity though, how many 13 year olds were heavily involved in political simulation whilst still having a good social life :p although my girlfriend from i was 15 used to take the piss out of me haha

Played CN in the early days and had a girlfriend and social life? Who you trying to kid? :p