NpO Treaty Update

I have many friends and good memories from both so this saddens me greatly.

o/ CCC
o/ Invicta

I wish the very best and brightest futures for both of you.

Thank you, my friend, for the kind words. Same to you.

^_^ i second....

So NpO is pretty much starting over and has no allies left..Amirite? Not that I blame you and I feel all sad inside thinking about all the cancelled treaties and dissolved blocs after the Doom War... :facepalm:

So NpO is pretty much starting over and has no allies left..Amirite? Not that I blame you and I feel all sad inside thinking about all the cancelled treaties and dissolved blocs after the Doom War... :facepalm:

We do have allies and we are not planning to cancel everything. But yes, sometimes starting over is required. It's no secret that we were extremely treaty-heavy before Doom, so we are taking steps to correct that.

As for Invicta and CCC, I wish you both nothing but the best. You have been good, long-term partners and friends, so with or without a treaty, I hope we can maintain those relationships.

o/ Invicta

o/ CCC

We do have allies and we are not planning to cancel everything. But yes, sometimes starting over is required. It's no secret that we were extremely treaty-heavy before Doom, so we are taking steps to correct that.

As for Invicta and CCC, I wish you both nothing but the best. You have been good, long-term partners and friends, so with or without a treaty, I hope we can maintain those relationships.

o/ Invicta

o/ CCC

Cool, I understand and good luck! Your members put up a good fight and never wavered and for that you have my respect...I don't care for quite a few of you but that's neither here nor there...Godspeed in recovery and finding your way in this brave new world... :awesome:

Congratulations to all three alliances, there is no downside for anyone.

I'd say there was definate upside for one 1984 themed alliance.

lmbo, so it's over. Never would have expected alliances like Polar and TOP to squander so badly the position they had when they signed.

But I don't think it's so much a judgement on Polar, as it is on how cowardly *some* of their allies were.  Not all, but some definately.  TOP on the other hand, lol.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

I wish.

It's rough cancelling treaties but from time to time it's what must be done, and indeed is the only responsible thing to do.  Treaties are not marriages and should not be treated as such.

Best of luck to our Red Dawn brothers Invicta.