A UCR Announcement

Sax, this is the first war DL is entering by activating its MXCA/SNX treaty (took us about 4years to activate that treaty lol). We see all our allies on an equal footing and we felt we owed to MXCA and NSF for their help in the UCR- FAN war....

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh, I don't think it would be too wise for UCR to go hit NPO in the first place, they do have a treaty with NPO anyway. This split of DL is something that should have happened a long time ago.

To be fair, Invicta is also a party to that same treaty, and I don't think anyone has particularly objected to them hitting us. We haven't even moved their embassy from the "Allies" section...

Tbh, I don't think it would be too wise for UCR to go hit NPO in the first place, they do have a treaty with NPO anyway. This split of DL is something that should have happened a long time ago.

They could of hit doom squad. I can understand them coming saying hey jrkee we don't feel right hitting NPO cause of our treaty with them but you guys stuck your neck out for us we will help you via another way. Or they could say hey LSF/SWF if someone hits you we will help you guys due to conflicting treaties we don't feel right hitting NPO

Oh man.  I would --kill-- to see the various politically-oriented statements and accusations uttered in the discussions preceding this decision.  That'd be good for about five lifetimes' worth of laughter.

• 4 weeks later...