A UCR Announcement

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like someone has "Raid Me" painted on their backs, I do hope that upon investigation into their FA this proves true. Papa needs more land.

Please don't raid our friends. The nice young man that fixes the hoveround just left and we are already running late for bingo.

Do it, Pansy!  OG isn't the boss of you.

No one is the boss of anyone around here, we just like our bingo time and I did say please.

why you post that request Eejack? I pike you and now I have to think thrice before raiding the infra-huggers :/

I think I pike you as well ( is that what you kids call it nowadays? ) and I believe we all need more pleasant discourse instead of rancor and disdain.

And more bingo.

Please don't raid our friends. The nice young man that fixes the hoveround just left and we are already running late for bingo.

You should get some better friends, I am not sure these ones won't just dump you in an old folks home when you become too much trouble

I wish I was making it up but apparently it really is a thing at UCR to cancel trades. One of them in an LSF TC messaged asking if we would, promising not to themselves until after the war. Another cancelled their trades with LSF nations today.

I wish I was making it up but apparently it really is a thing at UCR to cancel trades. One of them in an LSF TC messaged asking if we would, promising not to themselves until after the war. Another cancelled their trades with LSF nations today.

On the eve of INT's imminent strike against them, they're crippling themselves?  This is golden.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

Signing an uncancellable treaty in the first was your first mistake

Cancelling an uncancellable on the eve of war was your second

Cancelling trades while your partners are in combat was your third.

Three strikes and you're out. Hopefully your protectors share the same mentality as I do.