A UCR Announcement

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha...... abandoning die-heart allies during war. Its not like you are cancelling an ODP or some treaty which you haven't used. After all the things DL did at the time of grief, I am surprised at this step to say the very least.
Don't expect the same result next time FAN attacks you?
Anyway, good luck (you would never that).

I can only assume that the LSF and SWF are calling up their armies and preparing to enforce the Die Linke charter by force.  Because, of course, both alliances are noble and honorable and always respect the documents they sign.

-Craig

Because, of course, it's not like there is a much larger concern right now or anything on the global radar that most everyone will get caught up in.

I take it UCR doesn't want to fight for SNX, good for them. I find it funny that SNX refuses to acknowledge that.

o/ UCR

We have contacted UCR and discuss the situation we just don't feel airing out the laundry

you guys sort of entered into the treaty knowing that there were these, uh, "organizational differences"

kind of makes you look ridiculously incompetent to cite that as your reason for leaving

just sayin'

Failures of operation and managment, not the same as organisational differences.

All will become clear.

Sabcat, you know its nothing to do with your war and that the issues are beyond that - if we didnt want your war we would just sit on the side lines rather than leave.

Edited by cheezy

Sabcat, you know its nothing to do with your war and that the issues are beyond that - if we didnt want your war we would just sit on the side lines rather than leave.

Our/my war? I don't recall rolling SNX but you may recall that NSF and MCXA that came to your defence when FAN kicked your back doors in. You might also recall that MCXA and NSF are now part of SNX. We owe them. Getting stamped on by NPO isn't a grand LSF plan, it's not our war. It's paying debts.

Our/my war? I don't recall rolling SNX but you may recall that NSF and MCXA that came to your defence when FAN kicked your back doors in. You might also recall that MCXA and NSF are now part of SNX. We owe them. Getting stamped on by NPO isn't a grand LSF plan, it's not our war. It's paying debts.

There is NO WAY this move will come back to haunt UCR. 

You just don't drop during war. Sit on the side and look/feel like a dick until the war is over, then move on. Not the other way around. 

Well done at taking things out of context.  Like I said, the decision has nothing to do with the war you entered into AFTER we left DL.

There is NO WAY this move will come back to haunt UCR. 

You just don't drop during war. Sit on the side and look/feel like a dick until the war is over, then move on. Not the other way around. 

We dropped before war for other reasons.

cheezy.... you know pretty well what was the politics behind this.... both of us were not approving this, are you might remember. Is it because of party-line that you are saying this now? If yes, I respect your sacrifice.... I would have done the same thing.