World Map & Rules: CNRP'40

Uberstein

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124217-the-trans-african-railroad-project/

Please remove Ethiopia as a protectorate.

Please keep the protectorate in (what's left of northern) Sudan and additionally add Chad as an Egyptian protectorate.

Additionally, Cameroon is in the process of being annexed.

Map for reference:

africalargemap.jpg Edited by Hereno

I think Aggressivenutmeg was referring to Virginia's Eastern Shore (the southern half of the Delmarva peninsula that is a part of Virginia), which is marked as part of the Enclave on the map.

Edit: Please mark Connecticut, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont as an Enclave protectorate, thanks.

Edited by JEDCJT

Haiti is now in the process of being annexed.

F.Y.I I will mention this once the process is complete, but when it is annexed I would like it to also be somewhat considered independent. Like Taiwan to China or Puerto Rico to USA in RL, if it could be labeled Taiwan but the same color as Massachusetts. Have any questions let me know.

[font='times new roman']Haiti is now in the process of being annexed.[/font]
[font='times new roman']F.Y.I I will mention this once the process is complete, but when it is annexed I would like it to also be somewhat considered independent. Like Taiwan to China or Puerto Rico to USA in RL, if it could be labeled Taiwan but the same color as Massachusetts. Have any questions let me know.[/font]

Internal RP like that doesn't go on the map. If/when you annex it, it will simply be colored the same as your nation.

F.Y.I I will mention this once the process is complete, but when it is annexed I would like it to also be somewhat considered independent. Like Taiwan to China or Puerto Rico to USA in RL, if it could be labeled Taiwan but the same color as Massachusetts. Have any questions let me know.

Taiwan to China is not the same as Puerto Rico to the US. Puerto Rico is US territory, fully under the control of the US, but not a full US state. Taiwan is a fully independent state for all that matters, except that hardly anyone recognises it as a state (the recognition of lack thereof does however by no means prevent there to be a state in Taiwan).

Taiwan to China is not the same as Puerto Rico to the US. Puerto Rico is US territory, fully under the control of the US, but not a full US state. Taiwan is a fully independent state for all that matters, except that hardly anyone recognises it as a state (the recognition of lack thereof does however by no means prevent there to be a state in Taiwan).

I am aware they are different, I am just talking about the main idea. Has a government, but is owned by another.

You'll need to dispute Sarah's protectorate status over it first.