World Map & Rules: CNRP'40

Uberstein

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are people allowed to do that? Roll in and claim massive borders based on other people's prior RP? I'm not saying he can't go and continue on things, as actually that's way more interesting and better than "oh look France collapsed and now it's an entirely different country overnight", but I don't think he should be able to have all of that progress and troops stationed through all of western Africa without having to RP putting them in and giving Fizzy a fair shot at contesting Tunisia by doing so.

/me gives his 2¢

edit: Also, and just as important, if Mogar is a continuation of Eva's France, does that mean I get to continue my French diplo thread but with Mogar using Eva's characters? I guess that would be up to him, so consider this me asking you what you'd like to do.

Edited by Hereno

I planned on redoing the 5 posts to reannex what eva did not control, as for the IC stuff, my nation would have had no government for less than a week ICly, I doubt they'd even be able to recall all troops in that short of a span of time.

I did think it was excessive at first too, but then I realised, that all the actual territory I had, was what I started with. Thus, it may look excessive, due to bloated protectorates, but protectorates are not territory.

Naturally, the 5 posts will start with 1 again, as he cannot use my RP in this regard. He can however use the old RP, for those of you willing to roll with that. If you both are fine with it, Mogar can thus just use the existing diplo thread with you, yes. Of course, this only is doable when both agree to just roll with it. If someone says no, they have the right to see you as a different state, though of course, claims can be reasserted, as is happening in Tunisia.

Feel free to consult Yeru or Uber for a second opinion.

I did think it was excessive at first too, but then I realised, that all the actual territory I had, was what I started with. Thus, it may look excessive, due to bloated protectorates, but protectorates are not territory.

Naturally, the 5 posts will start with 1 again, as he cannot use my RP in this regard. He can however use the old RP, for those of you willing to roll with that. If you both are fine with it, Mogar can thus just use the existing diplo thread with you, yes. Of course, this only is doable when both agree to just roll with it. If someone says no, they have the right to see you as a different state, though of course, claims can be reasserted, as is happening in Tunisia.

Feel free to consult Yeru or Uber for a second opinion.

Hey, I'm okay with all of this. I'm not gonna throw a hissy fit. If its how Mogar wants to RP, its how we'll RP.

Over two weeks has now passed, so can you mark my protectorate as a part of the American Commonwealth? Here's the posts:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124154-the-new-york-times/#entry3311317 

Most of my qualifying posts are in my New York Times news thread, but I had forgotten that I posted earlier than that in another thread (in the first two links), so...there's that.