Cold War Compromise

Beauty

With the recent events of rule breaking, OOC Banter, etc. It is time for a compromise to please end this all. I am sick of it.

Please for the love of god come here and compromise. I request for order of decency and sanity no one post here except the following: Myself as Mediator, Tywin Lannister, Rudolph, JED, Markus_Wilding, FHIC (Shave N Haircut), and Lynneth. Everyone else is a co-belligerent due to treaty obligations. I will try my absolute best and hardest I can to provide a non-bias opinion.

PLEASE KEEP ALL CONTENT RESPECTFUL. Logs, PM Proof, Etc can be posted. Make your posts detailed with what you want. Include EVERYTHING NECESSARY in one post per reply. DO NOT ARGUE/FIGHT OVER OUTSIDE OR PREVIOUS EVENTS. DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD.

What Tywin and Co. Want

- To play the game, and to be Baltics/Remaining Poland

- Peace playing those regions

What JED/Markus and Co. Want

- Tywin to ask before rolling into Former Uberstein/Poland.

- JED Would like Kaliningrad for his own land.

What Everyone Wants

-  Peace

CURRENT COMPROMISE PROPOSAL

• All Role Play before this point is wiped pertaining to Tywin in his respective regions.
  • Tywin is granted by JED and Markus to re-roll in the land he has now with the exception of Kaliningrad.
  • Kaliningrad will be recognized as renamed as Putingrad by JED .
  • JED will eventually control it after he continues his 7 posts.
  • JED and Markus will recognize Tywin's new nation and start fresh relations as if the USSE never happened.
  • War will be avoided between all current powers pertaining to Tywin's existence. Further provocation other than his existence will be considered separate from this.
  • Any rule infractions by Tywin will be discussed with him and explained to him in a polite and respectful manner and Tywin agrees to understand that and follow the rules.
  • Tywin is a player and was allowed back in, for him to be banned again will require a vote. 

Can we agree to this and end this please? If you feel this is unfair please pertain what you want and ill add it to the list and try to fix the proposal. Please for the sake of the game, the roleplay, and for all of our headaches.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing these people want is to sieze land and make it a cakewalk to do so. As soon as you start planning to counter them they whine to the GMs. Even when you follow the rules, it wil get retconned when a favored player doesnt get their way and has their plans disrupted.

Let them have their ooc victories and play by themselves only fighting easy opponents and banning any real strategists. They need it because they simply cannot defeat me in a conventional war without heavy losses.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

It's Ubersteinia not Uberstein. Uberstein is a person. Ubersteinia is the land. I don't think anybody is claiming portions of the person Uberstein.

Yes am I this pedantic.

PLEASE keep needless comments out. I am trying to handle this for him. If anyone else has an issue with spelling or grammar mistakes, please PM me. I promise I'll fix it. I want this thread to be quick and to the point without a massive spam fest for outsiders to read. PLEASE. I mean no offense when typing this, just please.

My bad lol, but exploiting the rules to defeat an enemy is not a crime.

Yes it is but hopefully we can settle this and end the war. Please be willing to give just a little up, and hopefully they will too. What do you think of the compromise so far?

Edited by Rotavele

My bad lol, but exploiting the rules to defeat an enemy is not a crime.

Yeah, no. You nor anyone cannot exploit the rules, that's not how this RP works.

The ruling stays and Tywin has to reroll elsewhere that is not Poland/former Ubersteinia.

Yeah, no. You nor anyone cannot exploit the rules, that's not how this RP works.

The ruling stays and Tywin has to reroll elsewhere that is not Poland/former Ubersteinia.

What is JED and Markus give it to him? Can we compromise instead of doing this unfairly? You made a ruling that Tywin would be able to stay and it was agreed on. You can't just change your mind and wipe him because the going got tough. Well I guess you can actually as there are no rules against it, but it's not right ethically. Please can we just compromise and all give a little so that we can all gain and RP together as a group of friends?

Moscow was within something like three hundred easy miles of my massive army of armored/mechanized divisions... almost half of JEDs forces bogged down by partisans in the Baltics... would have been 10x more butthurt than zoots... only needed the fleet to screen after all.

What is JED and Markus give it to him? Can we compromise instead of doing this unfairly? You made a ruling that Tywin would be able to stay and it was agreed on. You can't just change your mind and wipe him because the going got tough. Well I guess you can actually as there are no rules against it, but it's not right ethically. Please can we just compromise and all give a little so that we can all gain and RP together as a group of friends?

I said it before and I'll say it again. No, nein, Non, Ne, Nyet.

Far as I'm concerned, the second chance that FHIC and the GM team in general gave him was thrown back to our faces. Especially not after Tywin flat out admitted to exploiting the rules.

Far as I'm concerned, the second chance that FHIC and the GM team in general gave him was thrown back to our faces. Especially not after Tywin flat out admitted to exploiting the rules.

To be fair to Tywin, there were rules broken on both sides and admittedly on both sides. 

You're not helping by wiping his nation and trolling him. You're putting a band-aid on an infected scratch. Your decision to wipe it will only cause more problems if you don't fix the problems warranted by the side you've declared support for ICly. I am not sure why JED, Markus, and yourself have recognized and replied to him ICly if the issue was against the general rules. It should have been handled OOCly there.

I am not here to take sides though, I want this to be fixed and done with. The wiping is only going to cause escalated aggression a compromise is needed and it's needed now. The escalation of aggression by both sides needs to stop, and needs to stop now. Please give a little lee-way and I am sure Tywin will as well even though I cannot speak for him. For the sake of the game, Please.

Enough!

Rules have been broken by both sides. It is done with and established. That does not need for more rules to be broken by either side. Tywin may be willing to give up Kaliningrad if you guys can please just give up baiting him OOCly and ICly and please establish peace. For the sake of the community. The land is white and is a protectorate, granted it is a protectorate of JED and that is my problem for asking Tywin to roll there. I accept responsibility for that. However blaming each other is done with. We need to look forwards not backwards.

This really could have been handled in a PM between the parties.

It could have been but I want the community to be aware of the decision. If you can't post something worthy of de-escalation or helping the thread; Don't post.

a spyroll is a legitimate CNRP2 rule/strategy. Fact remains that Tywin just doesn't like the already established rules.

If you cannot read the top post of this thread on who posts here, you do not need to comment about the rules. You're not helping the situation and are escalating it if anything. Keep your mouth shut.
Edited by Rotavele

To make this easier, I'll just keep quoting my final thoughts on this "Compromise" that you keep touting that the community HAS to do for Tywin.

Okay.. I have bit my tongue too long in patience and hoping this would lead somewhere, but once again.. a tread with Rota has just lead to name calling, besmirching players and the community.. and more negativity.

I appreciate your efforts Rota, but you started failing to have my faith as soon as you started your blanket accusations of rules breachs without citing any examples. You cannot accuse without leveling your reason. This is not productive. This is not conducive towards peace, all you and Tywin appear to be attempting to do.. and failing miserably at.. is to tear this community apart. Tywin knew what he needed to do to continue rping here..and he failed to follow that guidance.

If you have allegations of rules violations, lay them out. I'm calling you out. Cite your evidence.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Okay.. I have bit my tongue too long in patience and hoping this would lead somewhere, but once again.. a tread with Rota has just lead to name calling, besmirching players and the community.. and more negativity.

I appreciate your efforts Rota, but you started failing to have my faith as soon as you started your blanket accusations of rules breachs without citing any examples. You cannot accuse without leveling your reason. This is not productive. This is not conducive towards peace, all you and Tywin appear to be attempting to do.. and failing miserably at.. is to tear this community apart. Tywin knows what he needs to do if he wants to continue to play here. He'll either do that or he won't. He has not been banned from the RP. He's just been told to roll elsewhere.

If you have allegations of rules violations, lay them out. I'm calling you out. Cite your evidence.

I am trying to be fair to both sides and keep the name calling down. That's why I said both sides broke the rules. You're not a part of this situation and are escalating it further. I have attempted all I can through Compromise, Force, Name Calling, etc.

Despite my failures in getting this to work I will not let land grabbing and/or a player being repeatedly kicked out come here. We are here in CNRP2 to prevent this. I will and always will fight to prevent this no matter what. All I can do is fight, victory is possible.

Rather than attack someone trying to mediate the situation you weren't invited to, can you provide something rather than your attempts to provoke Tywin and Myself on IRC constantly? You're a troll and it's getting quite old.  If you're not going to help this situation, get out.

My intent is not to meekly roleplay being pushed around by bullies. My intent is to smash the enemy, whoever it is, and kill as many of his men that I can. Some people cant handle the fact that I actively maneuver to harass, demoralize and defeat them.

If you cant contain a 14k nation with 100,000s of NS, maybe you need to quit trying to plan military operations you fail miserably at.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

*Smh* Now you're calling me a troll after I had tried to help you. Since you've turned on me, I'll leave you and Tywin well enough alone now. The GMs have this well in hand. You obviously don't know when to give up and that everyone cannot be saved. I strongly recommend the rest of the community do the same.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I must admit that I find the ‘Rules have been broken by all sides so let’s just move forward’ argument to be somewhat concerning. It’s seems to present the pattern of rule-breaking by one party as being equal to the rule-breaking of the other party in this instance.

The ‘If you aren't going to help the situation, get out’ and telling someone to ‘keep their mouth shut’ because they raise an arguably valid point certainly doesn't help to resolve the situation either.