WELCOME TO THE LAST DAYS OF TOURNAMENT (Late again, as always!)

B-)

YEAH...! Those last days are here at last.....! And here are the DALEKS again inviting all the rest

of the TE community to enter in the War FUN that some of our known AA's have already gotten into...!!!

Out of respect and admiration for the WARRIORS', DEFCON 1, DELLA LUNA's and Others War

Declarations Reasons (Cassus Belli) ... WE the SKAROs DALEK EMPIRE decided to join in the FUN

that TE POLICE, War Doves and others are able to produce for the enjoyment of the rest of TE's 

players...!    :D

It has been notorious among the community, that Certain "Doctor" wannabe,has being jumping AA's

like a Crazy Goat on a Hot, cracking,trembling boulder, looking  for...Protection?  It is plausible;  OP/ TEPiD/ WrDvs...

Well,  DALEKS will be looking into it...!    

SORRY for the Super LATE DoW... but it was absolutely planned out just like That...! ;)  

And by the way, yes... we can not left out our friends from King James' serpents'  nest...

So, yes, we are visiting them too!     

HAVE FUN EVERY ONE, THESE LAST DAYS...!    :lol1: :popcorn: :awesome:

-Corrected for Paul's goodness, and my Total Amusement!

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

Hardly...   you (maybe) Knew about the others,  but not this one... -_-

I'll let you convince me...:  What was my attack's order' Time set ...!?

Tell it and I will congratulate you here!  :smug:

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

Hardly...   you (maybe) new about the others,  but not this one... -_-

I'll let you convince me...:  What was my attack's order' Time set ...!?

Tell it and I will congratulate you here!  :smug:

lol now why would I reveal information that may jeopordize my sources.

Colors now too? This just keep getting worse.

B-)

BOMBU...!  YOUR COLOR BLINDNESS  IS GETTING WORSE...

And Worse by the Post.... Maybe is time for you to get back with Wasso and rest your eyesight...!

lol now why would I reveal information that may jeopordize my sources.

:facepalm:

Of course Pauly, of Course... How can I be so trickysmithty  to ask you such a thing... :huh:

Just make sure your top guy declares on me. I need another farm. 

:popcorn:

Nah,  at this moment he is quite happy with 4 wars on him, 2 birds and 2 complete

unknowns...  Man, how undisciplined can be these DALEKS ... Cheech!   

I would just like to offer a hearty congratulations to Skaro, for what was their most successful round yet.

:excl:

Coming from you hrtfw,  i know it is for rEaL ...  But remember, We had an Incredible 29th

Tournament when we got half TE's players almost, and WD and others accused us of being unfair,

and bad...(What Kind of DALEKS they thought we were...?  LOL!!!)         

8EeFNL5.jpg

We know you inside and out, all your weaknesses. As always, you'll be a pile of rusting metal when we're done with you.

zkyBCRP.gif

:awesome:

GRAND PA'....   GRAND PA'....It's THAT you...????

Rayvon... where da' heck did you find Granddaddy's Pic...?   :wub:   :P :lol1:

if your DOW was not so laughable I'd issue a threat of some kind but in all seriousness noone takes you seriouslly and your AA is the running TE joke.

How many daleks does it take to change a light bulb?

no one really knows because that would imply a victory over the dead light bulb and skaro never wins anything.

if your DOW was not so laughable I'd issue a threat of some kind but in all seriousness noone takes you seriouslly and your AA is the running TE joke.

How many daleks does it take to change a light bulb?

no one really knows because that would imply a victory over the dead light bulb and skaro never wins anything.

B-)

HEY...! I remember Granddaddy telling me  a "running" joke like that one ,  at SKARO City back in the day... IT was so

FUNNY because the DEAD BULB  WON!!!!    LOL!!! :lol1: :P :laugh:

Haha man Paul you have a "spy" in every single alliance. so apparently you literally can't play a simple game fairly. Truly pathetic.

this is a role playing political game. Just like real life knowledge is power and just like real life nations use spies to acquire that power why would I not. I play to win, to propel my AA and friends at our enemies expense and I will do whatever is necesary to accomplish that goal.

this is a role playing political game. Just like real life knowledge is power and just like real life nations use spies to acquire that power why would I not. I play to win, to propel my AA and friends at our enemies expense and I will do whatever is necesary to accomplish that goal.

In real life, people assassinate their enemies too. There is a line between games and the real world. Spying, hacking forums, DDOS attacks, these are elements that should stay out of the game.

B-)

I understand the man... heck, we all do...  just that sometimes, after constantly playing to "win"

for so long, it could get a little

uncomfortable for the rest of participants when the man can't get down and just enjoy

the game in a more easier,simpler manner

once in a while...! In other words : to just take a "break" and laugh!   B-)  :lol1:   

Edited by HDSupreme

In real life, people assassinate their enemies too. There is a line between games and the real world. Spying, hacking forums, DDOS attacks, these are elements that should stay out of the game.

Your right I apologize.

Just make sure your top guy declares on me. I need another farm. 

I know man.  Wish I had slots open.  Congrats to TPC in advance for the extra land and tech.

Since this is the topic for discussing fair, I will say I hope the level of roguing that happened this round isn't something that continues, and those aa's can control their members.  I won't hold my hopes, and at least a bunch of people got casualties out of it.

Haha man Paul you have a "spy" in every single alliance. so apparently you literally can't play a simple game fairly. Truly pathetic.

Coming from you hrtfw,  i know it is for rEaL ...  But remember, We had an Incredible 29th

Tournament when we got half TE's players almost, and WD and others accused us of being unfair,

and bad...(What Kind of DALEKS they thought we were...?  LOL!!!)         

It is probably best left for another topic on r29, but I don't think it was successful. Not in the ways that matter when a round ends, even if it did have high member counts.

This round, Skaro took a tough war in stride, survived a crazy coup/civil war, and while hitting two people who have been at war with each other for 2 weeks, managed to hold its shit together until then and not do something incredibly dumb for most of the round.  Maybe its just you didn't make an active decision until this declare, but Skaro still had less active terrible decisions then I can remember, and took some downs in stride.  I hope you guys build off it and pass it next round.

There are no Dalek's in my range. I think Gingervites told me I could cry when I'm feeling this sad and it hurts this bad...

;____;

Edited by Samwise

Since this is the topic for discussing fair, I will say I hope the level of roguing that happened this round isn't something that continues, and those aa's can control their members.  I won't hold my hopes, and at least a bunch of people got casualties out of it.

Lol, are you new? The level of roguing this round doesn't come close to the vast conspiracies that actually existed in prior rounds...usually aimed at certain few alliances. Just saying. 

I'm going to pull one of your numbers and ask the question. Did you just admit to having spies in all alliances?  :o

Lol, are you new? The level of roguing this round doesn't come close to the vast conspiracies that actually existed in prior rounds...usually aimed at certain few alliances. Just saying. 

I'm going to pull one of your numbers and ask the question. Did you just admit to having spies in all alliances?  :o

I'll bite King and will give the same answer as you will to this question. Do you harbor people that use rogues and then pretend ignorance and hide behind a fallacy which is the reputation of TPC? I will answer what you answer.

I'll bite King and will give the same answer as you will to this question. Do you harbor people that use rogues and then pretend ignorance and hide behind a fallacy which is the reputation of TPC? I will answer what you answer.

Why do you engage in playful banter with everyone but me.  :(

Why do you engage in playful banter with everyone but me.  :(

That one is easy enough to answer KJ.

The playful banter is reserved for those he believes he has some level of control over.

Congrats to you HD Supreme and your members for making it through another round of TE.

With extra points for still having a sense of humor after doing so.

Just please promise me that you will give up playing before you give up your sense of humor and upbeat attitude my friend.  :D  :frantic:  :laugh:

Salute!!

Edited by DevilDog