WELCOME TO THE LAST DAYS OF TOURNAMENT (Late again, as always!)

That one is easy enough to answer KJ.

The playful banter is reserved for those he believes he has some level of control over.

Congrats to you HD Supreme and your members for making it through another round of TE.

With extra points for still having a sense of humor after doing so.

Just please promise me that you will give up playing before you give up your sense of humor and upbeat attitude my friend.  :D  :frantic:  :laugh:

Salute!!

B-)

That,my friend, IS A DEAL...!!!! :lol1: ;) :frantic:

I'll bite King and will give the same answer as you will to this question. Do you harbor people that use rogues and then pretend ignorance and hide behind a fallacy which is the reputation of TPC? I will answer what you answer.

He didnt harbour me. And you have to get over me having a spy in OP once apon a time.

As paul said, they play to win. And TE Police did a great job this round.

He didnt harbour me. And you have to get over me having a spy in OP once apon a time.

As paul said, they play to win. And TE Police did a great job this round.

Thank you Stevie, I didn't meant to imply a level of bitterness towards your use of spying against OP but rather that I learned the lessons well and apply them aptly. It seems in this game one either learns and evolves or becomes like the Warriors stuck in a pattern of crap building and bitterness, who has one legitimate fight in them then spends the remainder of the round down declaring to cover up their lack of WC and building skills.

Thank you Stevie, I didn't meant to imply a level of bitterness towards your use of spying against OP but rather that I learned the lessons well and apply them aptly. It seems in this game one either learns and evolves or becomes like the Warriors stuck in a pattern of crap building and bitterness, who has one legitimate fight in them then spends the remainder of the round down declaring to cover up their lack of WC and building skills.

You know, at first I was agitated at your incessant badgering of The Warriors. Now that you have said yourself that you play the game by employing every trick at your disposal, it is clear that you are trolling The Warriors for two reasons: 1) To garner support against them and 2) because it really pisses them off. In another thread, someone said that they really love when people are jerks because it makes foreign affairs much easier. By constantly badgering The Warriors, you can pretty much always count on them being out for your blood. Just as it is useful to have a reliable friend, it is also useful to have a reliable enemy so that your network of spies and information gathering does not go to waste.

I suppose I could be wrong; you could just love trolling for the sport of it. However, your nation always reaches the top of the charts and you are a well known figure on the OWF and in the game. While I may disagree with the tactics, the results speak for themselves. I tip my hat to your ruthless nature. You would make Frank Underwood proud.

RwExmDr.jpg

Edited by trs4ece

yung flow, on 31 May 2014 - 3:34 PM, said:snapback.png

Haha man Paul you have a "spy" in every single alliance. so apparently you literally can't play a simple game fairly. Truly pathetic.

this is a role playing political game. Just like real life knowledge is power and just like real life nations use spies to acquire that power why would I not. I play to win, to propel my AA and friends at our enemies expense and I will do whatever is necesary to accomplish that goal.

I so agree with this. There's no insider trading in international politics. Unless you are reprogramming the game or filling spy/war slots, it is impossible to play unfairly as all of us have the ability to access the same resources. I approached TEPD about possibly (legitimately) playing their AA next round and although I will probably stick with Warriors, they offered to let me in. What this tells me, Yung Flow, is that you could very well have planted spies in their AA if you had wanted to, and they fact that they have spies in yours and you don't have spies in theirs tells me that A.) They are better at planning, concealment, and manipulation, all legitimate parts of this game and B.) They put a great deal more effort into the game and take it much more seriously. Now, this may not make them worthy of real-world admiration, but to act

as if they are behaving unfairly by taking full advantage of the rules as they function and not breaking them is just being a sore loser/winner, unless in and of itself it is an attempt to drum up a casus belli or propagandize against him for the purposes of in-game success, in which case I am sure he wishes you luck.

Yes, this statement defends the alliance I am currently fighting. The current state of pixels is irrelevant to my ideology. And honestly I think TEPD has every right to play the way they do, as does ANYONE who isn't slot-filling or running multis.

yung flow, on 31 May 2014 - 3:34 PM, said:snapback.png

I so agree with this. There's no insider trading in international politics. Unless you are reprogramming the game or filling spy/war slots, it is impossible to play unfairly as all of us have the ability to access the same resources. I approached TEPD about possibly (legitimately) playing their AA next round and although I will probably stick with Warriors, they offered to let me in. What this tells me, Yung Flow, is that you could very well have planted spies in their AA if you had wanted to, and they fact that they have spies in yours and you don't have spies in theirs tells me that A.) They are better at planning, concealment, and manipulation, all legitimate parts of this game and B.) They put a great deal more effort into the game and take it much more seriously. Now, this may not make them worthy of real-world admiration, but to act

as if they are behaving unfairly by taking full advantage of the rules as they function and not breaking them is just being a sore loser/winner, unless in and of itself it is an attempt to drum up a casus belli or propagandize against him for the purposes of in-game success, in which case I am sure he wishes you luck.

Yes, this statement defends the alliance I am currently fighting. The current state of pixels is irrelevant to my ideology. And honestly I think TEPD has every right to play the way they do, as does ANYONE who isn't slot-filling or running multis.

Just a note, TEPD does not have spies in any alliance. The spies that Paul has set up are his own, none of them have been planted by anyone in TEPD government.

Edit : You started using the quoting system. I like you 100% more now.

Edited by bombuator

Just a note, TEPD does not have spies in any alliance. The spies that Paul has set up are his own, none of them have been planted by anyone in TEPD government.

you mean Paul711 the WD member or paul711 that is you?

Yeah, for whatever its worth, I'm unaware of any.  Not judging, just saying its not been something we have.

I always doubt he has 1/5 the spies he says he has anyway.  Just a great way for him to get under the skin of thin-skinned people.

Seems a safe assumption, there are less nations then that.

I think the real problem is not how many spies I have because if I espouse having spies everywhere with 20 + AAs then that is 4 spies. That means 1/5 of the AAs in TE have to worry about their security.

TE police have already kicked Auctor out for being your spy.  That leaves only 3 alliances left.

you're just mad because I plotted to ruin your flag run.