FAN Thank You Note

Yes, anyone can attack anyone, but stability should play a strong role in strategic decisionmaking. FAN's war was somewhat destabilizing, but only in a regional sense, and it was fought to a limited capacity. In the Mushqaeda and Disorder wars, direct action was necessary to counteract heavily destabilizing influences.

Yes, anyone can attack anyone, but stability should play a strong role in strategic decisionmaking. FAN's war was somewhat destabilizing, but only in a regional sense, and it was fought to a limited capacity. In the Mushqaeda and Disorder wars, direct action was necessary to counteract heavily destabilizing influences.

Stability is unsustainable.  The history and condition of humankind demands constant change, instability, chaos and bloodshed.

Not my rules, just reality.  Peace and stability have always been the exception.  Never the rule, ever.  Ever.

[color=#ff0000]G[/color][color=#f81206]l[/color][color=#f2250c]a[/color][color=#ec3712]d[/color] [color=#df5b1f]t[/color][color=#d96c25]o[/color] [color=#cd8c31]f[/color][color=#c79c37]i[/color][color=#c0aa3e]g[/color][color=#bab744]h[/color][color=#b4c44a]t[/color] [color=#a7d957]b[/color][color=#a1e25d]e[/color][color=#9bea63]s[/color][color=#95f169]i[/color][color=#8ff66f]d[/color][color=#88fa76]e[/color][color=#82fd7c]s[/color] [color=#76fe88]o[/color][color=#6ffd8f]u[/color][color=#69fa95]r[/color] [color=#5df1a1]f[/color][color=#57eaa7]r[/color][color=#50e2ae]i[/color][color=#4ad9b4]e[/color][color=#44ceba]n[/color][color=#3ec3c0]d[/color][color=#37b6c7]s[/color] [color=#2b9bd3]i[/color][color=#258bd9]n[/color] [color=#186be6]F[/color][color=#125aec]A[/color][color=#0c48f2]N[/color][color=#0636f8].[/color]

You say class, I say damage control. Hopefully we've seen the last of FAN for another while.

This, my darling, is where we'll have to agree to disagree.  I do hope to see more of FAN. CN seems more lively with their alliance out and about. Lively is just what this game needs.

Stability is unsustainable.  The history and condition of humankind demands constant change, instability, chaos and bloodshed.

Not my rules, just reality.  Peace and stability have always been the exception.  Never the rule, ever.  Ever.

The exception becomes the rule quite often. All it takes is the weaknesses of the prior rule to be exploited, for a new rule to take its place.