Misfits DOW

Misfits hit us on the last day of war with warriors while we were mostly in NA.

Once again, misfits hit WD. Paul stomped his feet like a little girl for attention. No wonder everyone ends up on your side Paul. You lie out your teeth to people and they buy it. Truly pathetic. What's more pathetic than this declare is you sending my own alliance members a message telling them to leave misfits.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, misfits hit WD. Paul stomped his feet like a little girl for attention. No wonder everyone ends up on your side Paul. You lie out your teeth to people and they buy it. Truly pathetic. What's more pathetic than this declare is you sending my own alliance members a message telling them to leave misfits.

It's true, I can't imagine how low you have to sink to be a member of misfits. Pretty much goes

Secret treaties? (nope)

Bravery? (nada)

Honor? (zero point zero)

Welcome to Misfits, please head directly to the bullpen to get your whine on.

It's true, I can't imagine how low you have to sink to be a member of misfits. Pretty much goes

Secret treaties? (nope)
Bravery? (nada)
Honor? (zero point zero)

Welcome to Misfits, please head directly to the bullpen to get your whine on.

Compared to the OP coalition for context:

Secret treaties? War doves, hellas, rat basterds, ndo
Bravery? (nada)
Honor? (zero point zero)
Downwars? 100 %

In the previous two SE wars, my SDI has blocked 139 nukes and let 64 through, for a success percentage of 68.5%. We can quibble over possible streakiness, but the actual percentage seems fairly close to the right number.

(99 blocked and 52 eaten in the last war, 40 blocked and 12 eaten in the war before that)

Get out of here with your reason!

Lol, clearly I am not doing a good job staying connected to the game. 

So from what I just saw, OP was out of war a few hours and Misfits hit them? lolololol poor form gents, poor form. 

No qualms at all. While im fighting and TBR is not, I catch up in casualties :D (Damn you Citadel!)

Actualy OP hit tW with some WarDoves joining the fight. I guess you can say OP !@#$%*ed out a little from a updeclare 1v1, you cannot call it a downdeclare. Anyhow, tW responded by declaring on the rest of WD, and then some other AA (NLON?) declared on OP and i think WD as well. From their, I dont think anyone had any complaints, we were fine blowing eachother up.

Misfits then declares on OP the day of our peace with tW, with most of us in NA, unable to counter. Dick move, but you are hurting yourself only. Now our top tier recently out of Nuke Anarchy, is royally screwing your nations into the ground.

But hey, Im not complaining :)

Edited by StevieG

Paul what is your deal man! Can you get one thing right just one. We declared on WD and in another thread you fussed to include OP because your second alliance was attacked. If anyone has a right to complain it's all of WD not you. How can nobody notice this !@#$?

The only people who need to complain are those poor members of Misfits - the one's who haven't already quit the affiliation - that are being beaten on to the point they're refusing to fight back. All because their fearless, tactful and most importantly intelligent leader decided to pull a bitch move and try to stab them into someone's back while they weren't looking.

I think it's safe to say Misfits are about done for the round. See you in r30.

I found this to be very wise, well worth quoting for truth
Insults are always personal, from your own person to another
The best way to insult yourself, projected upon the other

It explains why I deride those I find dishonest or cowardly
Because I value courage and the truth even here even now
I live for each, which I find lacking among so many in this world

Yet the same rule can be applied to the threats we use
Such as the ordobirds and their pathetic puppets galore
Who often brag and threaten to destroy anothers poor pixels

Its why they cry so loud and proud when their pixels are compromised
When courage and even an upwar smite them where it hurts
They panic to think they might lose something so unreal

It explains why they downwar so much and so often to get it done
Tis the safest way to preserve their own pixelated pride
Risking them as little they can against the outmatched and overwarred

However this practice they ply fails aginst the righteous
For those who threaten from within their own weakness
Do not scare those who find all mere pixels unvalued

Hence why those who war upwards as we do here and now
Throw our pixels to the wind, burning them along with yours
For neither pixels have any value to the righteous

So continue to cry and hug whats not really real
So continue to threaten what has no real value

While I preach the substance of the valiant over fear
That character and courage and truth are real even here

at which point you go ahead and downdeclare on three targets

at least be honest, as regards your actions and capabilitys; you rant against such actions as you undertake them., while you declare  against the " overwarred"

embrace your actions, admit to your tactics, and you would gain some respect : you state "It explains why I deride those I find dishonest or cowardly"

do what you wish, but you should learn to overcome your self loathing.

Edited by ARCHEIN

The only people who need to complain are those poor members of Misfits - the one's who haven't already quit the affiliation - that are being beaten on to the point they're refusing to fight back. All because their fearless, tactful and most importantly intelligent leader decided to pull a !@#$%* move and try to stab them into someone's back while they weren't looking.

I think it's safe to say Misfits are about done for the round. See you in r30.

My members have been complaining long ago when the curb stomps kept coming from WD and OP. We can't forget all those rogues either ;).
How you guys keep missing the point Paul asked for OP to be attack is beyond me.

My members have been complaining long ago when the curb stomps kept coming from WD and OP. We can't forget all those rogues either ;).
How you guys keep missing the point Paul asked for OP to be attack is beyond me.

Apparently not all Misfit members felt the way you claim because 5 have left. Also, if I asked you to jump off a bridge would you?

I didn't miss that point about that - I don't think anyone has even argued it although you keep defending it like it's on trial. But you definitely missed mine. Unless you're admitting that you attempted to stab OP in the back; I was referencing your movement on the Doves.

Either way, as Paul says, clearly not all your members feel the way you say when a quarter of your alliance deserted you in the middle of your war.

You know, you should really ease up on the use of that word 'bully' .. You're really botching up the meaning of it with every tear you spill on it.

Obviously it wasn't a 100% unanimous 'yes' to hit WD; sure you may have had a majority 'yes' - but clearly voting is still being done with feet instead of voice. 

The Misfits membership voted to hit WD's, even some of those who have been bullied into leaving by paul voted "yes" to hit WD's.

this is true but you guys know everything.....also 4 of those members didn't leave because of you Paul. Once again for the love of god get your facts correct. Any other assumptions any of you are interested in saying please do.

this is true but you guys know everything.....also 4 of those members didn't leave because of you Paul. Once again for the love of god get your facts correct. Any other assumptions any of you are interested in saying please do.

Welk fact is I never said they left because of me, I said , and read carefully, they left Misfits during this war. Gone is gone makes no difference to me how. My goal is to limit your ability now and in the future to ever hit OP or anyone else again while they are war.

Its pointless arguing with them.

Compared to the OP coalition for context:

Secret treaties? War doves, hellas, rat basterds, ndo
Bravery? (nada)
Honor? (zero point zero)
Downwars? 100 %

Are you new to the whole misfits thing because half the stuff being said in here is going over your head.

Them .. Us ... What's the difference? .. Apparently, "no difference."

Yung, that's your own member you're quoting that claimed it's because of Paul('s bullying). Paul did not claim they left because of him. No one even attempted to take any credit for them leaving, all the credit is well within the Misfit's own camp.

You should go back to avoiding the forums, seems to be better for your position.

I found this gem while flipping through old threads:

To: mordor From: Kaboom Date: 7/23/2013 2:12:00 PM

Subject: RE: Cruise Missile Attack
Message: Attacking me while I'm in an alliance war? Real classy. Considering our war is about to end I would suggest you offer peace.

Haha speaking of "classy" comments

It seems you once upon a time realized that attacking an alliance already at war was a shitty thing to do.

It seems you once upon a time realized that attacking an alliance already at war was a !@#$%* thing to do.

I don't recall this nor do I even know which alliance this involved. Anyways, I've been talking with Danger Mouse for a few days and have said nothing less than fixing things between misfits & WD.

I don't recall this nor do I even know which alliance this involved. Anyways, I've been talking with Danger Mouse for a few days and have said nothing less than fixing things between misfits & WD.

That would be great.

It seems you once upon a time realized that attacking an alliance already at war was a !@#$%* thing to do.

How can even you be THIS hypocritical?
It was you that started the trend just last round
Only fair when you do it, only wrong when others payback

Are you new to the whole misfits thing because half the stuff being said in here is going over your head.

Whataver, thats nothing to do with my statement of truth
Op, ndo, war doves and hellas are a coalition together
And lie and cheat and midwar war and downwar always
That is only the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth Edited by Acid Reflux

Whataver, thats nothing to do with my statement of truth
Op, ndo, war doves and hellas are a coalition together
And lie and cheat and midwar war and downwar always
That is only the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

For the love of God kid, its "downdeclare" not "downwar"