Nukes vs Money

WF_10_Red_Rangers.jpg

The Warriors hereby declare war on Citadel

Money is no match for our overwhelming firepower and stuff! 

America! 

Yes I know I used white, ok. You don't even know how hard it is to type with white because you can't see it, like at all. I guess I could type it up and then turn it white, but crap I spaced out and forgot what I typed last. Whatever. o/ War and o/ Warriors. 

and o/ Citadel. 

and yeah shun me for being late, I'm sorry, DoW on me next round. 

Not the war we wanted (imo) but options were slim.  Nothing but love for you Citadel.  Best of luck and have fun.  I know we spied a lot of nukes on the blitz, but I imagine we will still eat a few.

Not the war we wanted (imo) but options were slim.  Nothing but love for you Citadel.  Best of luck and have fun.  I know we spied a lot of nukes on the blitz, but I imagine we will still eat a few.

The warriors had at least 4 times more nukes than we did. TBRaiders, I think you know me much better than anybody else In the current warriors. So, there will be no surprises for you. Best of luck to you, bro.

So what you are saying is that the game wouldn't let your alliance buy nukes?

Admin must really have it out for you guys.  :huh:

Is he also the reason we were able to yank about 90% of the nukes you did have?

Might as well ask this while I am at it.

Did admin also put a limit on the number of military Wonders you guys could buy?

I only ask as I just saw this:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=21

You do realize that we loose a significant chuck of our income by having  so many nukes don't you?

That might be why this is the Nukes vs Money war.  ;)

Good luck to you guys Kong and I would think you would know DD well enough by now to know that he is not going to let us use all of those nukes on you guys. (last I heard it was going to be no more than 1 nuke per nation)

Even though I am not a big fan of not using nukes in a war I will do what DD asks of me.

I worked hard to get the nukes I have and I could never understand not using them. It is almost like we are apologizing for having them and that is flat out crazy.

So what you are saying is that the game wouldn't let your alliance buy nukes?

Admin must really have it out for you guys.  :huh:

Is he also the reason we were able to yank about 90% of the nukes you did have?

Might as well ask this while I am at it.

Did admin also put a limit on the number of military Wonders you guys could buy?

I only ask as I just saw this:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=21

You do realize that we loose a significant chuck of our income by having  so many nukes don't you?

That might be why this is the Nukes vs Money war.  ;)

Good luck to you guys Kong and I would think you would know DD well enough by now to know that he is not going to let us use all of those nukes on you guys. (last I heard it was going to be no more than 1 nuke per nation)

Even though I am not a big fan of not using nukes in a war I will do what DD asks of me.

I worked hard to get the nukes I have and I could never understand not using them. It is almost like we are apologizing for having them and that is flat out crazy.

Warhammer, don't put your words in my mouth. Further, I don't know DD at all. About nukes - please use them all if you can - the more the better.

This is only my second round, but from what i have seen so far, 95% of offensive wars are fought only because alliances tend to pick target AAs over whom they have advantages and a good chance of winning. Blitz then makes it much more one-sided. 

Most of the AAs i see want to play it the easy way and then justify themselves. Which is ok.. who doesn't want to win? So i am not crying unfair. It's ok to fight to win. But please people, then don't cry unfair if someone bigger than you hits you or you are put in a disadvantageous war, because everyone, including you do it all the time!  At least give up the pretense and the pretext part. Be proud of what you are!  :gun:  

Side note: This may sound absurd to you veterans, but anyone thought of the idea of declaring war 24 hrs before starting and make it a good fight? I haven't seen that it this game. Might bring in some honor?

This is only my second round, but from what i have seen so far, 95% of offensive wars are fought only because alliances tend to pick target AAs over whom they have advantages and a good chance of winning. Blitz then makes it much more one-sided. 

Most of the AAs i see want to play it the easy way and then justify themselves. Which is ok.. who doesn't want to win? So i am not crying unfair. It's ok to fight to win. But please people, then don't cry unfair if someone bigger than you hits you or you are put in a disadvantageous war, because everyone, including you do it all the time!  At least give up the pretense and the pretext part. Be proud of what you are!  :gun:  

Side note: This may sound absurd to you veterans, but anyone thought of the idea of declaring war 24 hrs before starting and make it a good fight? I haven't seen that it this game. Might bring in some honor?

I've done something similar as a leader.  We slowly bled into war without a DoW initially where we sent in one nation to declare and only countered those that countered until the leadership contacted us.  That's when we revealed our DoW.  By that point both sides were pretty much ready.  That was a lot of fun and a very "gentlemen's war".  Anyone that wanted out was allowed at any time.  Some went the full round of war.

I've done something similar as a leader.  We slowly bled into war without a DoW initially where we sent in one nation to declare and only countered those that countered until the leadership contacted us.  That's when we revealed our DoW.  By that point both sides were pretty much ready.  That was a lot of fun and a very "gentlemen's war".  Anyone that wanted out was allowed at any time.  Some went the full round of war.

see? That's fun for all those playing. Now people get sadistic pleasures in offensive wars and feel bullied in defensive ones. No wonder people stop playing and TE numbers are dwindling. What's wrong with honor and fun?

What is this? Warriors choice of words will come around and destroy them in the future...

This is practically as bad as when Hellas hit TPC like over a year ago. 

Good luck Kong and DZE, you are gunna need it here. Burn'm down. 

Well said

see? That's fun for all those playing. Now people get sadistic pleasures in offensive wars and feel bullied in defensive ones. No wonder people stop playing and TE numbers are dwindling. What's wrong with honor and fun?

For me, it's all very simple. When only one side has chances to win, there is  no "have fun!" possible for both sides. In the past, the attacking AA would have a slight updeclare, just to offset the blitz advantage. Sometimes a significant updeclare - to challenge your own skills.

The way things go now - it's not much about being skillful ect - it's more about the timing.

Coming back to the beginning of my post - about giving chances to fight and have fun. I still believe RE did the wrong thing by interfering into our wars last round. However, they attacked us with 8 members initially and stretched themselves on other AA as well. So, despite being naughty, they still gave us a chance.

I have no idea how ADude manages to preserve so much energy for "hiss"- trolling after all those years lol.  I'm sick and tired of the same "arguments", repeating themselves again and again. Juvenile crap like "crying", "take a tissue", "tears", especially coming from mature members.

I didn't respond to your post in the past about "everybody having unfair wars". I've had "easy" wars - that's true - like anybody else. Mostly with OK stats, but weak or inexperienced alliance.

I never entered other AA's wars though.

Why am I posting? TE has degraded together with most Leaders having mutated beyond recognition. Used to be friends of mine. It's not a "normal" evolution - it's a disease. The results are visible - the numbers. This round will be my last.

PS: ADude, you are very observant about where the real TE money is :). I pretty much can see how "far the rabbit hole goes" with this war lol

Edited by kongland

B-)

Kongland...Never say "Never again"... ! lol.

But to both AAs : Have a lot of fun and good war actions...

Don't get too damaged now...  There are a couple of AAs in need of a good challenge, yet! ;)

Edited by HDSupreme

This has actually been a pretty friendly war, but I still never understand anyone who complains about their first war of the round unless the nation numbers are imbalanced.  We all start with the same cash and build.  This is a war game.  Part of the initial fun each round is finding the right balance between econ and war prep.  Sometimes gambles pay off and sometimes they don't.

For me, it's all very simple. When only one side has chances to win, there is  no "have fun!" possible for both sides. In the past, the attacking AA would have a slight updeclare, just to offset the blitz advantage. Sometimes a significant updeclare - to challenge your own skills.

The way things go now - it's not much about being skillful ect - it's more about the timing.

Coming back to the beginning of my post - about giving chances to fight and have fun. I still believe RE did the wrong thing by interfering into our wars last round. However, they attacked us with 8 members initially and stretched themselves on other AA as well. So, despite being naughty, they still gave us a chance.

I have no idea how ADude manages to preserve so much energy for "hiss"- trolling after all those years lol.  I'm sick and tired of the same "arguments", repeating themselves again and again. Juvenile crap like "crying", "take a tissue", "tears", especially coming from mature members.

I didn't respond to your post in the past about "everybody having unfair wars". I've had "easy" wars - that's true - like anybody else. Mostly with OK stats, but weak or inexperienced alliance.

I never entered other AA's wars though.

Why am I posting? TE has degraded together with most Leaders having mutated beyond recognition. Used to be friends of mine. It's not a "normal" evolution - it's a disease. The results are visible - the numbers. This round will be my last.

PS: ADude, you are very observant about where the real TE money is :). I pretty much can see how "far the rabbit hole goes" with this war lol

It's not troll :p

Also, I'm not sure how it's possible for anyone to not see where the money is.

WE WON!!!!  :laugh:

[b]Most Alliance Casualties
[/b]2/22/2014
the Warriors

[b]We also "swept" the Top 7 Day Smallest Nation Gains AWARDs :P 
[/b]
#1. -10,319 Strength Change - ddgr8 of Pubby States - White Team
#2. -9,599 Strength Change - Carpet Beetle of Carpet Beetle - White Team
#3. -9,570 Strength Change - mr pink of slugo - White Team
#4. -9,187 Strength Change - Predrag Glavash of SFR Jugoslavija - White Team
#5. -9,084 Strength Change - Fire Ants of Fire Ants - White Team

[b]The Other worth mentioning Global stats
[/b]
Greatest 7 Day Alliance Loss
2/22/2014
Citadel

Greatest 14 Day Alliance Loss
2/22/2014
Citadel

Greatest 24 Hour Alliance Loss
2/21/2014
Citadel

Most Seven Day Wars Defending By Alliance
2/19/2014
Citadel

Most Seven Day Wars Declared By Alliance
2/19/2014
the Warriors

Most Alliance Nukes
2/18/2014
the Warriors
94 Nukes

Most One Day Wars Declared By Alliance
2/18/2014
the Warriors

Most One Day Wars Defending By Alliance
2/18/2014
Citadel

[b]SPECIAL MENTIONS:[/b]

Most Aircraft Destroyed In A War
2/22/2014
Arrakis vs Pubby States

Most Defending Casualties
2/22/2014
Pubby States

Greatest 24 Hour Nation Loss
2/19/2014
kulomascovia

Total Soldier Casualties
#3.   143,633 Total Soldiers Lost - ddgr8 of Pubby States - White Team

WE WON!!!!  :laugh:

Most Alliance Casualties
2/22/2014
the Warriors

We also "swept" the Top 7 Day Smallest Nation Gains AWARDs :P 

#1. -10,319 Strength Change - ddgr8 of Pubby States - White Team
#2. -9,599 Strength Change - Carpet Beetle of Carpet Beetle - White Team
#3. -9,570 Strength Change - mr pink of slugo - White Team
#4. -9,187 Strength Change - Predrag Glavash of SFR Jugoslavija - White Team
#5. -9,084 Strength Change - Fire Ants of Fire Ants - White Team

The Other worth mentioning Global stats

Greatest 7 Day Alliance Loss
2/22/2014
Citadel

Greatest 14 Day Alliance Loss
2/22/2014
Citadel

Greatest 24 Hour Alliance Loss
2/21/2014
Citadel

Most Seven Day Wars Defending By Alliance
2/19/2014
Citadel

Most Seven Day Wars Declared By Alliance
2/19/2014
the Warriors

Most Alliance Nukes
2/18/2014
the Warriors
94 Nukes

Most One Day Wars Declared By Alliance
2/18/2014
the Warriors

Most One Day Wars Defending By Alliance
2/18/2014
Citadel

SPECIAL MENTIONS:

Most Aircraft Destroyed In A War
2/22/2014
Arrakis vs Pubby States

Most Defending Casualties
2/22/2014
Pubby States

Greatest 24 Hour Nation Loss
2/19/2014
kulomascovia

Total Soldier Casualties
#3.   143,633 Total Soldiers Lost - ddgr8 of Pubby States - White Team

It may not be the end, ddgr8.  One of our members made an honest mistake and nuked after the peace update. He received an angry pm from Warhammer, that other Citadel members will be punished for that, with no benefit of doubt that it was deliberate. Our member suggested to sacrifice his nation to please the mighty warriors. I've sent a pm to him too. It's hard to expect an unbiased reaction, but let's hope that position of strength isn't everything in this screwed war.

There is a lot of anguish and bad blood in a lot of places;  getting personal in pms directed at me as well. 

As I've mentioned before, I don't worry much about all the crap directed at me: this is my last round both as a Citadel Leader and as a legit member of TE. Didn't try rogueging before, but I might when I'm bored lol

Good news is: I've built a chicken fence today and they all are free range from now on. Sorry, no good news in TE nowdays.

There is something left to destroy in Citadel? Go ahead nuke me and destroy those 150 infra you have not yet destroyed, do money spyops too, do IRS, goverment, religion. Release that , punish me and purify me Oh you almighty Warriors. Show me the right path.

My chicken are doing well too, amount of eggs incerases every day. Must be from the warm tea I am giving them every morning, does miracles.

There is some hope after all, that it will be resolved and we finally can move on to further meetings.

Also, my chickens are much happier with having more space around. Like myself :)

Cheers

Sadly, there are some members in your AA that continue to pick fights. 

edit. no idea why it quoted that. 

Edited by Ernsters

B-)

Kongland...Never say "Never again"... ! lol.

But to both AAs : Have a lot of fun and good war actions...

Don't get too damaged now...  There are a couple of AAs in need of a good challenge, yet! ;)

Lol. I'm with HD on this one. I have much respect for both alliances.