Nukes vs Money

It may not be the end, ddgr8.  One of our members made an honest mistake and nuked after the peace update. He received an angry pm from Warhammer, that other Citadel members will be punished for that, with no benefit of doubt that it was deliberate. Our member suggested to sacrifice his nation to please the mighty warriors. I've sent a pm to him too. It's hard to expect an unbiased reaction, but let's hope that position of strength isn't everything in this screwed war.

There is a lot of anguish and bad blood in a lot of places;  getting personal in pms directed at me as well. 

As I've mentioned before, I don't worry much about all the crap directed at me: this is my last round both as a Citadel Leader and as a legit member of TE. Didn't try rogueging before, but I might when I'm bored lol

Good news is: I've built a chicken fence today and they all are free range from now on. Sorry, no good news in TE nowdays.

DD asked that I quit reading the OWF as it was making me "mean" at work so I did, for a while.

Can you have your members post "my angry pm's" Kong?

I don't remember them word for word and I am just curious if they even come close to those I have received from your member.

To: WarHammer From: Manx5 Date: 2/23/2014 10:07:38 PM

Subject: RE: threats
Message: SHUT UP LADY! I WILL HUG YOU TO LIVING! SUCK A DICK!

and

To: WarHammer From: Manx5 Date: 2/25/2014 8:57:22 PM

Subject: baby $%&*@
Message: you report me to the mods? wussy twat. I DARE YOU TO REPORT ME TO THE MODS ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL PUT A DICK IN YOUR MOUTH