What I hope for in Round 29..

The United State AA every nation was set to be able to buy nukes on day 6.

So who ever created the AA their plan was to hit someone hard and fast.

Their statement of :

"About United States: After the five day peace period, the U.S. will strike on all nations within the top 20. Especially those who have made a donation to CyberNations. Prepare for battle, as those who are declared enemies will never recover."

was a DOW against all AA's  So the Warriors action was in defense of even those out side our AA that fell within the parameters of their DOW

The AA had to be smacked down hard and fast to get them out of the top 5%

So your welcome

Edited by Commish

The United State AA every nation was set to be able to buy nukes on day 6.

So who ever created the AA their plan was to hit someone hard and fast.
Their statement of :
"About United States: After the five day peace period, the U.S. will strike on all nations within the top 20. Especially those who have made a donation to CyberNations. Prepare for battle, as those who are declared enemies will never recover."
was a DOW against all AA's  So the Warriors action was in defense of even those out side our AA that fell within the parameters of their DOW
The AA had to be smacked down hard and fast to get them out of the top 5%
So your welcome

Thank you but for the third time I am not bashing your actions. Hitting an entire AA for one or two rogue attacks. Some nay find it harsh to hold the whole group accountable for the stupidity of one or two. I, however, do not. Edited by paul711

Thank you but for the third time I am not bashing your actions. Hitting an entire AA for one or two rogue attacks. Some nay find it harsh to hold the whole group accountable for the stupidity of one or two. I, however, do not.

I did not feel you were bashing our action sir . What it appears is that someone had created multiple nations within this AA to carry out these rague attacks and were found out by administrator and were deleted by admin. What I recognized was that to many nation were created identical to each other, each nation 50 aircraft, 50 missiles, and so on.  It did not pass the smell check. Then when none of the nations that I attacked did not fight back it comfirmed my belief. And there were other things that confirm my belief,  

BTW Paul I have alot of respect for Ordo Paradoxia I have enjoy the  competitive spirit of your AA. The 15 rounds I spent in RE, we seemed to be always at each other. Good Fun. 

Salute

Have a fun round

wish I knew how to run spell check on my phone

Edited by Commish

What I'm mostly struck by is who has time to create multi's but buys 7 wonders total out of 30 wonder slots come day 6?  Half assing amateurs.  For that alone they deserved to be burned to the ground.

Edited by hartfw

To many cowards in TE leadership to have only fair wars.

True story. I heard Samwise loves to bully defenseless nations. I mean, just look at her war screen right now!

EDIT: Well would you look at that - turns out I'm not so innocent myself! And we already know Belisarius is a coward, no need to prove that. 3/3, join War Doves today! :ehm: Edited by Kurdanak

True story. I heard Samwise loves to bully defenseless nations. I mean, just look at her war screen right now!

EDIT: Well would you look at that - turns out I'm not so innocent myself! And we already know Belisarius is a coward, no need to prove that. 3/3, join War Doves today! :ehm:

My name is Samwise Gamgee and I'm a coward.

...phew. Admitting that was harder than carrying Frodo up Mount Doom. Glad to have that off my chest.

Wow it almost sounds as though you are making an accusation . I called them noobs because they posted their intentions in their AA description and thet hit others as well as warriors. I only asked about the overwhelming response because I liked it and will adopt such actions against rogues in the future. I do want you to understand however that if I have you rogued it will hurt and will not be a glorified tech raid resulting in you getting xp. You really do not think much outside of your one thought that if something goes bad Paul did it, do you?

You have responded in similar fashion in the past.

:v:  :v:  :v:  :v:  :v:  :v:  :v:

I fail to see any "cowards" 

However, I will be watching for you in the battlefields. I want to see you back up that mouth.

Yeah you just watch my up declares and beat downs I give like a boss. And to all those leaders that think I'm wrong and your not cowards. You have no credibility in the claim but your welcome to prove it this round.

Don't make this thread about Paul and OP, pls. We all know what attention does to him. 

Also, all defensive wars are the result of down-declares, all offensive wars are fair or up-declares. Get yer facts straight nubes! 

Don't make this thread about Paul and OP, pls. We all know what attention does to him. 

Also, all defensive wars are the result of down-declares, all offensive wars are fair or up-declares. Get yer facts straight nubes! 

To be frank I do not think anyone here said anything about down declare aside from Gingervites joking remark. My point was not to make this thread about myself or OP but rather to discuss Warriors overwhelming response to a couple of initial rogue attacks. A response which I have went on record as admiring. So please do not make this a personal bashingof Paul as you do in many others.

As much as the owf stuff can annoy me (serious guys... really all of you), I'm still hopeful that the round is eventful enough that owf conversations happen. It's a sign of a healthy community. It's a lot of the fun.

I was curious about US too (I was hoping it was a crack team of really coordinated people, but I don't think that's panning out...). I also didn't notice their MO on their alliance about section. Sad that what might've been really interested, esp since it was unexpected (I didn't know it was going to happen at least), might not go anywhere other than what it is. But heh.

I'll say I support warriors actually dealing with a threat as well. Esp if they were publicly claiming what they wanted to do. As much as I like that sort of, "do stuff" (eh) mentality, I also appreciate people then responding, and doing it well. Being proactive.

Edited by King William

To be frank I do not think anyone here said anything about down declare aside from Gingervites joking remark. My point was not to make this thread about myself or OP but rather to discuss Warriors overwhelming response to a couple of initial rogue attacks. A response which I have went on record as admiring. So please do not make this a personal bashingof Paul as you do in many others.

ok Paul. 

900x900px-LL-658002b7_joke_over_your_hea

ok Paul. 

900x900px-LL-658002b7_joke_over_your_hea

Wow... is your hatred such that my compliments are disdained?

There was a time when you needed me to protect you from Confusion, guess the past is the past and this is how you repay loyalty. Edited by paul711

lol. And here I always thought it was Samwise the brave. :P

That's a common misconception because I went on a life threatening quest to destroy evil, resisted temptation in my darkest hours, and went on to save all of middle earth. \o/

That's a common misconception because I went on a life threatening quest to destroy evil, resisted temptation in my darkest hours, and went on to save all of middle earth. \o/

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 

( . _ .)>

Ah... Well... Thanks for clearing that up.

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of fair play we get more of the same all one has to do is browse the war page.

Fair wars!

Looking at the archieves and looking at the classic wars in past rounds make me miss those days..

Lets see how it goes in round 29.

Looking back now, this is pretty hilarious.