CN Hungry Games

CubaQuerida

Leaving aside the view (which I share) that nations would be...reluctant to bet in this manner, I'm curious how the payoff would be handled.  Would you see having odds, for example?

Yes, based on strength, experience, and abilities I would rate them from 1 to 12 like in the Hunger Games.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xp can be disabled, but it hardly qualifies as do farming, since it will all be real damage incurred. As to strength ranges, most likely under 50k, 50-80k, 80-110k, 110-140k, and 140+. Anything substantially under 50k is going to be too hard to manage.

Lux why are you hijacking my thread (and concept)?

I disagree. Then again im substantially under 50k for now. But I think you would find more willing participants Sub 50K ns. 10k-20k
20k-30k, and so on.

I disagree. Then again im substantially under 50k for now. But I think you would find more willing participants Sub 50K ns. 10k-20k
20k-30k, and so on.

A friend and I have come up with the following ranges

0-500

501-1,000

1,001-2,000

2,001-3,000

3,001-5,000

5,001-7,000

7,001-10,000

10,001-15,000

15,001-20,000

20,001-30,000

30,001-40,000

40,001-50,000

A friend and I have come up with the following ranges
0-500
501-1,000
1,001-2,000
2,001-3,000
3,001-5,000
5,001-7,000
7,001-10,000
10,001-15,000
15,001-20,000
20,001-30,000
30,001-40,000
40,001-50,000

Any sub 10k would be for all reasons to hard to manage. 6 mil/4k soldiers would be all thats needed to take someone out. And wayyy to many ranges for a thing that was supposed to be for larger nations. The range system I worked out was pretty good..

I think since you have a nuke, all of those wonders, and the excellent wars, I give you a 9.

Id only give myself an 8 at the highest. And that only with full nukes. This is why you cant do this. And these scores dont even make sense.

Id only give myself an 8 at the highest. And that only with full nukes. This is why you cant do this. And these scores dont even make sense.

I congratulate you on your successful wars.  You are a great fighter.  Why don't you rate Lex and I based on our ranges?

My nation link

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=544602

I congratulate you on your successful wars.  You are a great fighter.  Why don't you rate Lex and I based on our ranges?

My nation link
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=544602

First thought: Oh fun!
Second thought: Promethia is shit
And last thought: 1

Yay, do me next!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=62921

Sorry, but because you are in a higher range, your war scores aren't so good, but you are right below 50,000, I give you a 7.

Its ok Lex you are a 10 in my books. :v:

Sorry, but because you are in a higher range, your war scores aren't so good, but you are right below 50,000, I give you a 7.

Well I'm sure sorry I spent all those months amassing the 7k tech I had up until last November

Lets get back on track.  What do we discuss next?

We were going to ask you that, what's next on your agenda?

Its ok Lex you are a 10 in my books. :v:

Love ya babe

Lux the chart maked 0 sense. Why don't you ask cuba if he needs help with this instead of hijacking it. I find it interesting if AAs would try manage aid slots to help there tribute stay afloat or win

Yes, this is where most of the sponsoring will come from, their alliance.  And Cuba, what do you need help with?

Do you need help Cuba?

Yes I do. There is someone in my thread killing my idea with his incessant posting and plodding. I feel like its perilous to our vision. Can you take care of him?

Yes I do. There is someone in my thread killing my idea with his incessant posting and plodding. I feel like its perilous to our vision. Can you take care of him?

Sorry Cuba.  Could you please watch the test games and try to fill in any gaps you may have in your planning?

After these I am not going to interfere any farther into your games.

Edited by Lux Bonteri

Sorry Cuba.  Could you please watch the test games and try to fill in any gaps you may have in your planning?

After these I am not going to interfere any farther into your games.

Well why would he watch the test games if he has his own vision and a different idea to the one you are already proposing.

[Moderator Post]: Lux Bonteri was buckaroo13. He is now banned from Cyber Nations: Standard Edition and Cyber Nations: Tournament Edition. Please do not discuss this individual any further.

admin and the Moderation team will offer the winner(s)* of this community organized event a $30 donation and a forum pip for a limited time (exact length of time has not yet been determined). Anyone caught abusing the game rules and Terms of Service while participating will be dealt with harshly, as any rule violations normally would be. We look forward to everyone running this and making it interesting. You might want to come up with some snazzy banners or something.

*limit of two winners per the original stipulations in the OP: 

• The games will continue until there is only one nation standing (two if the nations belong to the same home alliance).  If more than 2 nations remain and the nations are incapable of attacking each other due to NS restrictions, the games will continue until no more wars can be declared (either by dropping NS or gaining NS).  This will be a very important strategic aspect in terms of which nations are submitted.  This is the only scenario in which multiple winners may occur.