lol Rotavele

Tygaland

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually we made him change to Dictatorship instead of Communist as a handicapping measure.  Have you ever read Harrison Bergeron?

And I agree that he makes our reputation remain the same.  Likely I reached this conclusion in a manner different from your own but hey there you go.

Something we can Agree on.

"Hey let's all make a thread solely devoted to giving Rota attention! That will surely show him!"

My thoughts exactly to be honest.

Yeah, and the we can post in it to give him more attention. Great idea!

It's like you guys are dirty talking me for pleasure. :ehm:

I'd like to point out that Tyga has posted in this thread more than Rotavele has. Also, I would like a ~CaLlOuT~ thread as well, I am taking down entire alliances, rota is just getting attacked a whole bunch by kashmir.

Indeed, we need a Mogar thread too.

I will tell your wife hello at least.

OOOOOHHHH GURR' NO HE DI'IINT!

No one cares about someone with delusions of grandeur.

Delusions implies I'm the only one who thinks so, you'd be very incorrect in that assumption.

tumblr_inline_mxmbpjsVLm1sq1j8l.gif

I don't have a wife. I'm a baby

I will go visit Quagmire then, seems like a nice fellow.

If you guys want your own call out thread, you need to do something to deserve it.

You have to admit Stewie, you're not exactly a controversial figure, I think all sides of the aisle see you as at least somewhat reasonable.

:gag:

But I went rogue and became the Vice Roi of the hippies after being leadership of NG for 2 years...  how much more controversial can I get!?!

Well apart from breaking the ToS

Edited by Stewie

If you guys want your own call out thread, you need to do something to deserve it.

I always deserve it.

But I went rogue and became the Vice Roi of the hippies after being leadership of NG for 2 years...  how much more controversial can I get!?!

I'll make you a thread :D

I'm just glad to see Tyga posting again.

I am too, I have missed Tyga.

Even with this guy continuing with his nukes I'm still whiping the floor with this Kashmir guy. I mean, I'm not masturbating but I'm definitely feeling myself. I owe it to STA. If you guys hadn't of pushed me to do something I thought I couldn't do, i wouldn't be able to see my true potential.

Edited by Rotavele

Looks like about a 3:2 damage ratio there chief, said damage totalling about 2k NS.  Statistically speaking there is not much to distinguish this from "meh."

I guess if that's how you masturbate or don't or whatever then okay.  They do say it's the skill of the magician, not the size of the wand.  Anyway, seems more like wiping up a corner of one tile of the floor to me.

From an investment perspective, every NS of yours is worth...borrow two...carry the one...easily ten of ours.  When we turn the other cheek we do so only in order to take another bite.

There is a single-elimination battle-rap contest being held to see which of us will have the joy of aiding Jose in furtherance of his mission of cleansing, so fervent is our desire to effect your diminution.

To fight you is to win.  All else is dross and chaff.

Toodles

By somehow rising to the stratosphere of GPA's government and turning it into a non-neutral warhorse. That would be damned controversial.

Edited by the rebel

Looks like about a 3:2 damage ratio there chief, said damage totalling about 2k NS.  Statistically speaking there is not much to distinguish this from "meh."

I guess if that's how you masturbate or don't or whatever then okay.  They do say it's the skill of the magician, not the size of the wand.  Anyway, seems more like wiping up a corner of one tile of the floor to me.

From an investment perspective, every NS of yours is worth...borrow two...carry the one...easily ten of ours.  When we turn the other cheek we do so only in order to take another bite.

There is a single-elimination battle-rap contest being held to see which of us will have the joy of aiding Jose in furtherance of his mission of cleansing, so fervent is our desire to effect your diminution.

To fight you is to win.  All else is dross and chaff.

Toodles

What? I mean, come on now. Everyone who attempted to read this can see you're trying to draw out a long message about how I am doing more damage, but you're still winning the war. You're a sore loser and can't admit defeat is all it is. Also any fight with me is a win? Well since I am doing much more damage now, (He needs a lot of training) I guess it's a win-win for both of us. Haha. 

By the way, If you really think that giving up 2 of your infra is worth 1 of mine, then you're saying that I am better than you and I think I can accept that. 

On a final note to you, The damage tides just turned. Since your boy tried to get in while I was heavily engaged with a nuclear armed opponent, he got a surprise and I still man-handled his ass. However now it's completely one-on-one. You can see the results of that here. You might want to call back up, because it's going to take a few of you. Don't forget the ass-whooping I gave to Hakai and YOLOSWAG while engaged with 4 other nations as well. The damage was over 2:1. 

By somehow rising to the stratosphere of GPA's government and turning it into a non-neutral warhorse. That would be damned controversial.

For some reason this reminded me of Gen[M]ay's war donkey. I miss it.

I like my neutral retirement hone the way it is thanks :)

Can we come visit you in the home? :(

What? I mean, come on now. Everyone who attempted to read this can see you're trying to draw out a long message about how I am doing more damage, but you're still winning the war. You're a sore loser and can't admit defeat is all it is. Also any fight with me is a win? Well since I am doing much more damage now, (He needs a lot of training) I guess it's a win-win for both of us. Haha. 

By the way, If you really think that giving up 2 of your infra is worth 1 of mine, then you're saying that I am better than you and I think I can accept that. 

On a final note to you, The damage tides just turned. Since your boy tried to get in while I was heavily engaged with a nuclear armed opponent, he got a surprise and I still man-handled his ass. However now it's completely one-on-one. You can see the results of that here. You might want to call back up, because it's going to take a few of you. Don't forget the ass-whooping I gave to Hakai and YOLOSWAG while engaged with 4 other nations as well. The damage was over 2:1. 

You misconstrue.

I don't care if you're doing more damage.  Whatever it costs us to diminish your nation is worth it.  Sore losers care about (not) winning.  Glad wreckers care about wrecking.

The actual factor I mentioned was 10, but that's just quibbling.  Point is not that you are better somehow, point is that (again) whatever the cost it will be cheerfully paid and repaid ad infinitum (that means for a long time in case you are having a hard time attempting to read what I think most people would find pretty straightforward).

TL; DR: Nope.