STA Declaration of War

pezstar

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you really rating total nations in anarchy with war performance? 

Yes the word impressive is a synonym of winning the war. I said it was impressive that NADC put half of STA into anarchy from Defensive Slots on the first night.

I think a large part of the OWF is just illiterate sometimes.

Yes the word impressive is a synonym of winning the war. I said it was impressive that NADC put half of STA into anarchy from Defensive Slots on the first night.

I think a large part of the OWF is just illiterate sometimes.

So the  answer is yes. You actually value nations put in anarchy as part of war performance. I guess you dont have a MP so you dont understand how easy it is. That or you are an idiot. 

Half of us were in anarchy on the first night? Really I counted 1 until the first nuke. 

Edited by ditchboy00

So the  answer is yes. You actually value nations put in anarchy as part of war performance. I guess you dont have a MP so you dont understand how easy it is. That or you are an idiot. 

Half of us were in anarchy on the first night? Really I counted 1 until the first nuke. 

Stop trying to make sense to people who like to see themselves talk.

You do know that's the point of a blitz, to put someone in Anarchy. It's not just to organize a fight. Anarchy fucks up your opponents economy, reduces 8% of Soldier Efficiency, and most importantly makes your opponent unable to declare war on other nations. I do think it's a good thing to put your targets into Anarchy. I also support taking away resources that enhance your enemies armies. I fight to win, not for show. I did not know STA prefers their opponents to have a communist/democracy government while fighting them. If you want to take another jab in me, I also do not like my opponents in Defcon 1. Crucify me babe.

Half of STA can now not launch offensive wars for 3 days. What a good thing for STA right? Has nothing to do with war.

Stop trying to make sense to people who like to see themselves talk.

Yes look at me and such. You discovered my big secret. There's nothing more satisfying than seeing myself post. I came just when I posted this. I love attention from a dying world.

Edited by Rotavele

This was actually much shorter than what you wrote. 

You kind of need to put someone in Anarchy before you reap the benefits of it. Yes that is done with nukes, and relatively easy but not these days. Most alliances are inactive and even those active don't fight back a good many of times. To be honest as a whole I was mostly wanting to call attention that NADC is a lot more active than people give credit for. That means half of STA were defensively fought back hard enough or nuked to get someone into Anarchy. You will find regularly people stating NADC sucks at war or is inactive, and I know for a fact that is very not true. However people don't care to look and calling attention to it helps sometimes.

It was more of a hidden praise for NADC that backfired and didn't steer right to invoke the thoughts I was trying to push.

Edited by Rotavele

Yes that is done with nukes, and relatively easy but not these days.

No its still easy, you you get your launch code, press launch, watch them fly off and there you go, nuke anachy maybe it takes a few goes with SDI's but still its easy, and with STA covering almost all defensive slots thats a 3-1 nuke advantage, since the defender can only recive 1 nuke and the give out 3 to attackers alone. however what you will see is there nuke count dropping like a rock and ours only by roughly 1/3 which then gives us the advantage after a few days as they run out of nukes in 2 or 3 days and we can continue to nuke untill the wars expire, be out of anarcy and attack new targets who now no longer have very meny nukes.

No its still easy, you you get your launch code, press launch, watch them fly off and there you go, nuke anachy maybe it takes a few goes with SDI's but still its easy, and with STA covering almost all defensive slots thats a 3-1 nuke advantage, since the defender can only recive 1 nuke and the give out 3 to attackers alone. however what you will see is there nuke count dropping like a rock and ours only by roughly 1/3 which then gives us the advantage after a few days as they run out of nukes in 2 or 3 days and we can continue to nuke untill the wars expire, be out of anarcy and attack new targets who now no longer have very meny nukes.

I don't think you've read that post for one, and you're thinking with what I call the euphoria bias (Thinking of a perfect plan, but not recognizing the consequences/down falls). It shows you're a very loyal person to your alliance and that can only be respected.

However not every nuclear NADC nation is being hit 3 to 1. It's healthy to say not that many are. NADC also has many nuclear nations and when you get hit by those nukes, lose a bit of NS, then it allows the smaller nuclear nations who do have 25/20 to come and get you. It also allows the reserves in PM to hit you. This is an advantage of NADC fighting an alliance that is mostly larger nations and having a bit more nations to throw in the line. They have many nuclear nations yet those nations aren't high enough to get you guys. Even on a 6 on 1 war, the nukes that last for a few days will still knock you a bit down for them to get you. Of course this is all theoretical, and I'm stating that before someone comes at me finding a hypothetical situation and insulting my intelligence for not thinking of a what if. It is also not recognizing the idea of any possible counters that will also possibly harbor nukes. (though I think it's a bit late to say that.)

I understand your point and why you thought that though.