STA Declaration of War

pezstar

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait...........hold the damn phone.......

Am I on D34th's side here?

Somebody messed up somewhere.....

Yeah... and I'm on the side that is opposed to D34th... whilst D34th made our propaganda graphics for this war.

Thankfully STA's war is quite far from Polaris' wars in the "war map"... because no Polar would accept to fight against the STA.

Well... do what you have to do, STA... Hopefully the future wars will find us on the same side again.

Can we still hire D34th for some propaganda?

Please dont get me wrong, I have a deep respect for STA, but why I have the feeling that they are always dragged by the wrong side?

Note: "wrong" meaning, the side that have the lowest odds to win, not as a moral stance.

You have it backwards. It's always the losing side because we're on it.

We're bad luck. Edited by bzelger

Please dont get me wrong, I have a deep respect for STA, but why I have the feeling that they are always dragged by the wrong side?

Note: "wrong" meaning, the side that have the lowest odds to win, not as a moral stance.

We need to learn to cancel treaties before the next war or to oA onto the winning side right away to cancel out our losing side treaty. Tyga and his agenda though....

Edited by ditchboy00

We need to learn to cancel treaties before the next war or to oA onto the winning side right away to cancel out our losing side treaty. Tyga and his agenda though....

And all these years everyone thought STA didn't know how politics works.

Can we still hire D34th for some propaganda?

Sorry, but my propaganda days are over.

You have it backwards. It's always the losing side because we're on it.

We're D34th is bad luck.

As soon as I left Polaris they started to win wars, I think this mean that I'm the bad luck person.

It sucks to see STA on the opposite side, but I wish you luck and a good war.

2a0ao46_th.jpg

Edited by D34th

I wouldn't expect anything less from STA, since although we were on opposing "sides" for many years; I respect and like you for your consistency. TPF is surely an alliance worthy of such friendship. Have fun.

you are mistaken my friend, NPO and STA were joined at the hip for many, many years. :P

Dont get me wrong at all, I like STA. However I want to give credit where it's due. 29 NADC Nations in Anarchy compared to 30 STA nations. On top of that, NADC took out 100k NS in the first night simply from defensive slots. That's impressive. Especially considering NADC is also hitting TPF.

Edited by Rotavele

Dont get me wrong at all, I like STA. However I want to give credit where it's due. 29 NADC Nations in Anarchy compared to 30 STA nations. On top of that, NADC took out 100k NS in the first night simply from defensive slots. That's impressive. Especially considering NADC is also hitting TPF.

Are you really rating total nations in anarchy with war performance?