STA Declaration of War

pezstar

At last, after many false starts, we get to consummate our treaty, TPF.

Ours has been a strange journey together. We were bitter enemies and uncomfortable neighbors back when color politics mattered, beating on each other by proxy whenever possible. TPF is perhaps the only alliance that we have ever dealt with who worked with us in an honest desire to move on without any ulterior motive or especial benefit. We blossomed into an uneasy trial friendship that eventually grew into our sole treaty connection. At last we share a battlefield and I expect that at the end we walk off a pock-marked and scorched earth the only way we know how: hand-in-hand with our comrades-in-arms.

Good luck, NADC. I wish we could be facing an alliance with whom we have a score to settle, but our primary goal here is to best assist our ally, and perhaps you should be marginally flattered that it means showing you a good time.

Edited by bzelger

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at the propaganda thread I think you'll find he's mostly pulling for your side.

Now he's gonna have to rewrite all that stuff.......BTW thanks for the sig..

I feel the other BIG shoe is about to drop

Edited by Panic King

Seems I meant to say STA, not TPF. I would apologize, but it is hardly my fault that I cannot function without caffeine past a certain hour.

Also, I will never change. Some may call it arrested development, but I call consistency. I am the one constant in this world.

Edit: For clarification, I suppose I should say that I am not saying NADC is a bad alliance. While I would be lying if I said I found you to be exceptional, that does not mean I find you to be terrible. Quite honestly I have no opinion on you. You're simply not all that interesting. You're just another standard, cookie-cutter alliance. STA, on the other hand, has character and personality. I like that. I've had disagreements with the NpO over the past few years, but even I am fond of them. Say what you will, they have personality. I love personality. And it is just something NADC doesn't seem to have. Sorry, but the choice is clear (at least to anyone who has good taste).

I always knew that you loved me RV.

Little Tiggers, didn't you know that cats dont like water? Drown them in the North Atlantic, NADC.

We are insufferable moralists you see until we are on the same "side", only then are we noble. Too funny.

Well it sorta depends on the day, you know. Reminds me of John Kerry. kerry_flip_flops.jpg

This is what happens when someone backsides the TPF war wagon...

siberian-tiger-breaks-free-transporting-

OMG. O.O RUN!

Oh no! they have the Propagandist! All is lost :O

If you look at the propaganda thread I think you'll find he's mostly pulling for your side.

This is why I fucking love D34th. Sometimes you have to support your beliefs and values too, otherwise your no one but a pawn. Edited by Rotavele

Seems I meant to say STA, not TPF. I would apologize, but it is hardly my fault that I cannot function without caffeine past a certain hour.

Also, I will never change. Some may call it arrested development, but I call consistency. I am the one constant in this world.

Edit: For clarification, I suppose I should say that I am not saying NADC is a bad alliance. While I would be lying if I said I found you to be exceptional, that does not mean I find you to be terrible. Quite honestly I have no opinion on you. You're simply not all that interesting. You're just another standard, cookie-cutter alliance. STA, on the other hand, has character and personality. I like that. I've had disagreements with the NpO over the past few years, but even I am fond of them. Say what you will, they have personality. I love personality. And it is just something NADC doesn't seem to have. Sorry, but the choice is clear (at least to anyone who has good taste).

Agree with me or you have no taste is NSO's motto.