Uh oh I've been put on a ZI list

Ogaden

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it pleases you to be on one, let me know, i shall arrange for you to not be on it. 

<_<

Also, where is the news?

I don't think 3% is in any position to fufill the obligation.

tumblr_mx4ruz5AzX1ra4nzno1_500.gif

MoG[Corp] has transitioned from being strictly news to movies and other media, don't be sad we make less announcements, be happy I bring you such fanciful tales such as "Ariana vs the 3%", "War in defense of Peace". and of course our latest release "Ariana vs the 3% 2: 1.5% remaining"

OOC: I might come up with more creative titles tomorrow after I have slept.

• 2 weeks later...

:P@ smurf Yea I saw the spelling, HA HA  :facepalm:

@ Dir Klink  Please Please, put me on your Zi list, or a spanking machine, I have been :smug:  naughty  (maybe this is the Rum, Sir William and I shared, speaking)

@ Rayvon  be nice or you will get a time out!  Hitting just teaches other to Hit!  :gun:

@ everyone, sorry I just learned about these little smiley things. :huh:

And Last  Merry Fricking Christmas, to all and to all a good night :P

Seconded

We offer great health insurance including paying 99% of all personal and material damage caused by nukes.

Next, want a secure retirement? With our new SS plan for every dollar you invest in retirement we Kaskus put $2 dollars in with you!

Kids are the future. Kaskus thinks no different. Here at Kaskus we provide you with the ability to have up to five! Wifes!

Finally, we are all about helping each other. Kaskus values it's slaves. With the new slave assistance, not only do you yourself a slave get a slave but we provide a boost of $100,000,000 and 6,000 tech!