LPH announcement

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't blame ya, Rey. If I had Deebo as a leader, I'd rebel too. He was not much more than a headache throughout most of BFF's history.

According to him, BFF was his alliance though. His brainchild and his musclework. FEAR killed his dream. Edited by Neo Uruk

According to him, BFF was his alliance though. His brainchild and his musclework. FEAR killed his dream.

He did do some musclework, but no, everything was laid about by Chax & I orginially. After that, it was a team-effort in which Deebo was very active, but we often debated whether he was more determental than helpful. He caused internal incidents almost on a daily basis. Honestly, I think he is one of the most arrogant people on Planet Bob and that is saying a lot. :P

Just for the record, I never resigned from the alliance. My post was regarding the neglectful nature I was treated with as a government member. If I meant to leave the alliance, I would have said so in the Resignation forum. That's why I made the forum. To put resignations in. You removed my member mask illegally. Therefore, LPH's charter is defunct.

Anything goes.

Says the man who has betrayed or left countless alliances just to keep attention centered on himself.

Pot, kettle, black or something like that. I haven't done it in years, thank you. Glad to see you haven't grown up at all.

Edit~ haven't, not have. Edited by Bernkastel

This isn't a case of me "growing up" or not. This is about Deebo's inability to keep an alliance's charter intact.

It's ok to support your friends, but look at this objectively and you'll see they're not exactly "right"

Edited by Neo Uruk

Remember that time you tried to form that single AA? There's an irony to your statement. One hopes you'd fold into the bliss of oblivion

Oh right, when I was relatively new, immature and inexperienced. Some pretty great irony from many moons ago, man. Those never get stale.

Remember that time you tried to form that single AA? There's an irony to your statement. One hopes you'd fold into the bliss of oblivion

Nice job not collecting at 17 days inactive before getting nuked. For as much talk from people that TDO are incompetent in war, you seem to be giving them a chance. 

You were relatively new, immature, and inexperienced last war?

Oh, that one. Haha, wow. That one nation alliance served its purpose which was to fight alliances I didn't like during a war. It was never going to be a real thing. It was all for fun. I'm sure if you bother to go look, you'll find it's purpose and it was never to be real.

Oh right, when I was relatively new, immature and inexperienced. Some pretty great irony from many moons ago, man. Those never get stale.

You say when as if the aforementioned qualities have altered at all. 

But no, I have found your responses to the subject to be wholly enlightening and nowhere near the infantile remarks of an immature and inexperienced leader. Please, continue

Nice job not collecting at 17 days inactive before getting nuked. For as much talk from people that TDO are incompetent in war, you seem to be giving them a chance. 

What can I say? When emergency life situations impede my absolute mechanical attendance to my nation, who else but bcortell to rub it in your face. Please, continue to elucidate the obvious for me, as I am entirely in need of such enlightening education.