Novus Omega bids Adieu

Vosegus

NovusFlag3_zps139e452c.png

On behalf of Novus Omega, we have decided to disband the alliance...sorta. Even though Novus Omega will no longer be an alliance on Planet Bob, we aren't going anywhere. We are planning a fresh start, with something new. More to come!

Some of you know what's going on...for those who don't, you will have to wait and see!

We would like to thank everyone who helped Novus Omega get off the ground.

We will have am announcement soon with all the new details,etc of our fresh start, VERY soon! Stay tuned!

And with that, have a good day!

Edited by Vosegus

Word of advice - "lose" broncoskid's application on the change-over, or the very least take him out of future gov plans.

Otherwise, good luck with whatever this is or is going to be.

And that is why you in particular aren't allowed to know where the new sexy forums will be located

...unless you beg for mercy or pay me a lot of money

Edited by Broncoskid8

This is going to be a good start for FCN come visit us when our glorious new forums are complete!. and @ Neo Urk. As they say in marketing bad publicity is better than no publicity at all.

Edited by Broncoskid8

This is going to be a good start for FCN come visit us when our glorious new forums are complete!. and @ Neo Urk. As they say in marketing bad publicity is better than no publicity at all.

I'm not sure they say that in marrketing, although Mick Jagger said something similar:  " I don't care what they say about me on page 3 as long as I'm on page 1."   Outside celebrity circles, I'm not sure it applies.

But I nitpick -- good luck in your future endeavors.

Um...so you disbanded...to rename yourselves...but a disbandment means cancellation of all treaties...will there be protection given?

as it stands now, it looks like anyone on the AA or the new AA are free game unless an announcement is made...just sayin

Um...so you disbanded...to rename yourselves...but a disbandment means cancellation of all treaties...will there be protection given?

as it stands now, it looks like anyone on the AA or the new AA are free game unless an announcement is made...just sayin

False. We are being protected by Aurora Borealis.

False. We are being protected by Aurora Borealis.

and that's why I said an announcement is needed. from our view, your alliance disbanded and any treaties it has/had are null and void unless an announcement of protection is made for the time between the members carrying over to the new AA.

in other words. if you had AB make a post immediately after this announcement, or made this thread after the carryover took place, things would be a but different

Edit: hell, just take out the "disbanding" wording in the OP and you clear things up Edited by Lurunin

and that's why I said an announcement is needed. from our view, your alliance disbanded and any treaties it has/had are null and void unless an announcement of protection is made for the time between the members carrying over to the new AA.

in other words. if you had AB make a post immediately after this announcement, or made this thread after the carryover took place, things would be a but different

Edit: hell, just take out the "disbanding" wording in the OP and you clear things up

I support the words of my feathered friend here, usually you have your protector announce they are protecting you after the declaration of disbandment, merger or rebrand. The same concept is applied to new alliances declaring their existence as well.

Would like to point out that Broncos is no longer a member of Novus Omega and his thoughts are (and truly have always been) his own and should not be taken to reflect the rest of the member body. Thank you :)

Best move ever for you guys.

Good luck with FCN - swing someone on by our forums.