Golgotha is born!

Thanatos

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I like this one.

Yeah, it made me laugh to be fair, although the text underneath is dumb considering none of us started anything.

I'm pretty sure hijacking an AA before it even exists is pretty original.

Pretty sure that this has happened already, at least once during the last seven years.

+1

Your persistent presence in this discussion only confirms for me and mine how much pain your ass is in after we called you a whiny bitch and kicked you out of our channel.

I see my continued existence still annoys you and will be going no where at this moment. Thanks for the alliance though, next time don't be a total moron and you may just get to start your own.

Nah, it's more so funny watching you make a fool of yourself tbh. 

How? The ability to determine real alliances and owners hasn't been introduced until July 13th of this year?

It's happened before.

I see my continued existence still annoys you and will be going no where at this moment. Thanks for the alliance though, next time don't be a total moron and you may just get to start your own.

Your existence does not annoy me Xanth, I'm fine with you continuing to exist as a butthurt ruler. Your attitude however, will only continue to invite such reprisals as I dealt when you came to that channel.

How? The ability to determine real alliances and owners hasn't been introduced until July 13th of this year?

So? The technicality of being able to be first to an AA and become its "owner" does not matter. I am quite certain that before you did it, at some point during the last two and a half thousand days, someone has come up with the idea of hijacking an AA before it began. It is not therefore, original.

Your existence does not annoy me Xanth, I'm fine with you continuing to exist as a butthurt ruler. Your attitude however, will only continue to invite such reprisals as I dealt when you came to that channel.

what you are going to kick me from the owf?

Your persistent presence in this discussion only confirms for me and mine how much pain your ass is in after we called you a whiny bitch and kicked you out of our channel.

You should have seen how he melted when I was talking to him the other day. It was rather amusing. Particularly when he got so angry he decided to go rogue and downplayed it when BRU and I attacked him.

You should have seen how he melted when I was talking to him the other day. It was rather amusing. Particularly when he got so angry he decided to go rogue and downplayed it when BRU and I attacked him.

Yes you were the reason all along, you got me you goonfuck.

So? The technicality of being able to be first to an AA and become its "owner" does not matter. I am quite certain that before you did it, at some point during the last two and a half thousand days, someone has come up with the idea of hijacking an AA before it began. It is not therefore, original.

My question still stands. Who did it? If I'm so unoriginal then you shouldn't have such a problem proving it. Show me an example. In saying "Well in time x someone must have thought of y therefore you are unoriginal" you are providing an unfounded assumption at best. If such a case exists I would love to see it.

You have no idea how jealous I am of you right now.

Yes you were the reason all along, you got me you goonfuck.

Even your nation slogan just sounds like a whine in disguise.

My question still stands. Who did it? If I'm so unoriginal then you shouldn't have such a problem proving it. Show me an example. In saying "Well in time x someone must have thought of y therefore you are unoriginal" you are providing an unfounded assumption at best. If such a case exists I would love to see it.

Thankfully I haven't been a citizen of this world for seven years and so I, unfortunately I suppose, definitively lack the necessary evidence you seem to require.

If you genuinely believe what you have done is original, then I would politely suggest you get your head examined.

Thankfully I haven't been a citizen of this world for seven years and so I, unfortunately I suppose, definitively lack the necessary evidence you seem to require.

If you genuinely believe what you have done is original, then I would politely suggest you get your head examined.

So no counterexample to disprove my statement exists is what I gather from your offended lack of one? Another victory for Mvbomber!

Edited by Mvbomber

So no counterexample to disprove my statement exists is what I gather from your offended lack of one? Another victory for Mvbomber!

Had I even provided one, chances are you would've dismissed it for some bullshit reason anyway, so bent are you upon achieving some measure of relevance.

Please continue counting your "victories", I'm sure they mean something to you beyond merely wanting to look asinine.

Had I even provided one, chances are you would've dismissed it for some bullshit reason anyway, so bent are you upon achieving some measure of relevance.

Please continue counting your "victories", I'm sure they mean something to you beyond merely wanting to look asinine.

Someone looks a little offended at being out-trolled. 

Well considering I did it back in 07 or 08 without taking it as far as you have, I would have to say scratch the "victory for Mvbomber" and put that in my column. Honestly, I could careless about this whole situation, I'm more curious about the reasoning behind it as to why you told someone that "MK or LPH could pay" when you were demanding money for the AA as there were no planned ties between the Golgotha we were setting up and the two alliances you named.

Edited by Kilooo