Another DoW on Mume...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, such horrors we're trying to inflict upon you. Here we are asking whether you could stop hitting WAPA over and over with full attacks, and then threatening them if they fight back. And we're making such unreasonable demands from a position of considerable strength, except for the bit where we've had less NS than you for the entirety of the war, including at this point. History's greatest monsters. 

Edited by Schad

Yeah, such horrors we're trying to inflict upon you. Here we are asking whether you could stop hitting WAPA over and over with full attacks, and then threatening them if they fight back. And we're making such unreasonable demands from a position of considerable strength, except for the bit where we've had less NS than you for the entirety of the war, including at this point. History's greatest monsters. 

Yet somehow, we stopped hitting 'em, (save for the WAPA guy who decided to hit me (Shout outs to you man ;D)), still a pretty poor excuse though SO. 

Having less NS for the duration of the war doesn't matter, after all, you declared on us, (Unless I've been wrong this whole time and it was actually just a major secret plot that Fen devised with Auctor to destroy SO and SUN and combine them to form SOSUN...)

I for one have not a care in the world for what your "TE policy" might be, although I do find the fact that yall have an encoded "TE policy" to begin with to be utterly adorable. Whether those policies do yall a service or not is yours to decide, if it were myself I'd substitute some of these upper raiding limits for war chests but I won't judge. Your way is funnier.

Yall were given two options to choose from. All in all, I'm not too heartbroken yall chose the option that lets me nuke yall some more. Clearly it is what yall wanted and I aim to please.

As Always, Death to Mume!

Yet somehow, we stopped hitting 'em, (save for the WAPA guy who decided to hit me (Shout outs to you man ;D)), still a pretty poor excuse though SO. 

Having less NS for the duration of the war doesn't matter, after all, you declared on us, (Unless I've been wrong this whole time and it was actually just a major secret plot that Fen devised with Auctor to destroy SO and SUN and combine them to form SOSUN...)

You stopped hitting them because we hit you. Before that, you'd launched three wars in the two days preceding our declaration. 

As for having less NS, it matters only if you want to wring your hands about evil people trying to foist policies on you...we've not the means for foisting, and thus have only a oh-hey-let's-keep-an-even-war-going-if-you-care-that-much-about-dickbaggery-oh-god-why-did-I-hyphenate-this position.  

Luckily, your alliance leader has informed us of your warchest superiority and desire to fight on, and that works for us; it is, after all, a good, evenly-matched war. The warchest bit may have been something that ought to have been discussed with the rest of your AA, but life comes at you so fast there's barely a chance to duck sometimes. 

Edited by Schad

I for one have not a care in the world for what your "TE policy" might be, although I do find the fact that yall have an encoded "TE policy" to begin with to be utterly adorable. Whether those policies do yall a service or not is yours to decide, if it were myself I'd substitute some of these upper raiding limits for war chests but I won't judge. Your way is funnier.

Yall were given two options to choose from. All in all, I'm not too heartbroken yall chose the option that lets me nuke yall some more. Clearly it is what yall wanted and I aim to please.

As Always, Death to Mume!

Sweet mother of God! Who is MUME? Anyways, I believe that almost everyone's "TE Policy" is "Raiding on alliances up to 11 nations" WAPA has 6 members. 

As for my position on TE, heh, I don't keep grudges, I aim for a good time, but if you want to hate on me, sure, go ahead, it won't stop me :) Edited by Rayan Thomas

Sweet mother of God! Who is MUME? Anyways, I believe that almost everyone's "TE Policy" is "Raiding on alliances up to 11 nations" WAPA has 6 members. 

As for my position on TE, heh, I don't keep grudges, I aim for a good time, but if you want to hate on me, sure, go ahead, it won't stop me :)

Might want to check your numbers.

Might want to check your numbers.

Oh, typo :P It's supposed to say "Raiding on alliances with 11 members or under" Besides the point Auctor, there were only 6 members when we raided. Thus, it was (and still does) qualify. Whatever number WAPA is at now is irrelevant as they numbered 6 at the time that we raided them. (Check the alliance seniority, 4 members joined in 2 days, after we raided....)

Interestingly enough, yall were asked if yall'd like to change your what you are doing going forward, not go back in time and undo what yall've done. WAPA having 11 members now is relevant.

In any case, Specify Other's policy stands. Where ever there is Mume, there shall we be the destroyers of it.

Never suggested we were Time Travelling Space Pirates bent on changing da past, we did what we did, and that was that. 'til yall stepped in and, hey presto! We're at war :D

WAPA's numbers may be relevant or not, but we are not raiding them anymore ('cept for Prof Kamikaze. He's just mad...)

Btw, what is this "Mume" you keep talkin' 'bout?

Your leaders have said that the raids are ongoing and will continue, therefore the war against Mume cannot end. Your sophistries are just that.

Oh, typo :P It's supposed to say "Raiding on alliances with 11 members or under" Besides the point Auctor, there were only 6 members when we raided. Thus, it was (and still does) qualify. Whatever number WAPA is at now is irrelevant as they numbered 6 at the time that we raided them. (Check the alliance seniority, 4 members joined in 2 days, after we raided....)

Some of those smaller AAs have been around for awhile and have earned respect and have friends.

As for my position on TE, heh, I don't keep grudges, I aim for a good time, but if you want to hate on me, sure, go ahead, it won't stop me :)

You will then learn the $&@!#slap of the AAs that respect them as a legitimate non-raidable AA.

Like Paul said, they have respect..... These smaller AA's were at some point major alliances on TE and have gained respect and even more respect for their commitment to continue while being below 10 nations.
You have a policy? TE's policy has always been to drop the bully. There is more than enough nations without alliances to raid. When there is no longer any in range, then it is time to stop raiding and start building.

Edited by EddyH

Meesa would like to know as well :D

Also, nice job SO, trying to dictate someone's TE policy :rolleyes:

You're free to have whatever policy you desire. However, we are under no obligation to respect it. In other words, "Nice job SUN, trying to dictate someone's TE policy (of hitting alliances for being jerks). :rolleyes: "

Luckily, your alliance leader has informed us of your warchest superiority and desire to fight on, and that works for us; it is, after all, a good, evenly-matched war. The warchest bit may have been something that ought to have been discussed with the rest of your AA, but life comes at you so fast there's barely a chance to duck sometimes. 

This reminds me, a bit more entertaining warchest data from our friends at Mume:

The Ship: $3,417,637 (8/3/13)

Kamikazia: $32,762 (8/2/13)

Andres: $2,498,168 (8/1/13)

Cyberia: $5,946 (8/2/13)

Midway: $1,655,268 (8/1/13)

Lee PH: $1,176,045 (8/3/13)

Forgotten Ones: $2,764,376 (7/30/13)

Sbogodoff: $3,269,322 (7/30/13)

Klondike: $462,333 (8/3/13)

TiffHelena: $34,021 (7/30/13)

HellsingEngland: $88,168 (7/30/13)

From what I can tell, Mume might not have a single nation left with more than $10 million.

Good luck with that.

Like Paul said, they have respect..... These smaller AA's were at some point major alliances on TE and have gained respect and even more respect for their commitment to continue while being below 10 nations.
You have a policy? TE's policy has always been to drop the bully. There is more than enough nations without alliances to raid. When there is no longer any in range, then it is time to stop raiding and start building.

B-)

Well said EddyH ...   Rayan is a good,  but a tad lost Soul...! Lol!  Just looking for a great time here... So, he is getting it now...!  ;) 

So... Can someone post some before and after stats? And before someone says SO is too crappy to have kept stats, I'm sure we have, but I lack access to our forums for reasons you don't need to know.

But, yeah, post up some stats, pl0x! I check the all alliance stat screen every day or so, but cannot remember the details, of course. I'm pleased to see that SO now possesses both infa and tech in greater abundance than our foes, but that's all I can tell, really...

So... Can someone post some before and after stats? And before someone says SO is too crappy to have kept stats, I'm sure we have, but I lack access to our forums for reasons you don't need to know.

But, yeah, post up some stats, pl0x! I check the all alliance stat screen every day or so, but cannot remember the details, of course. I'm pleased to see that SO now possesses both infa and tech in greater abundance than our foes, but that's all I can tell, really...

After?  There is no after. 

I wonder if Mume is willing to fight a third consecutive round of war just to preserve their (non-existent) right to terrorize WAPA.

I hope so.

KillerCruiser still has a warchest. Therefore, they are [i]this close[/i] to bill-locking the entirety of the Alliance Formerly Known As Specify Other, you guys.