R&R Announcement Regarding Dos Equis

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing this makes me sad to see all of this at an ending, and now I look forward to new possibilities and directions for The R and R.  (notice there's no ampersand fetish, when admin eliminated any use of symbols in  alliance names I always thought we could replace the & with the word "and" instead of what the "n" that was decided upon and which makes it seem vague and a phonetic blend. And there is still the option to use the word "and" rather than think that an ampersand fetish would sway the admin's ruling.)

Seeing this makes me sad to see all of this at an ending, and now I look forward to new possibilities and directions for The R and R.  (notice there's no ampersand fetish, when admin eliminated any use of symbols in  alliance names I always thought we could replace the & with the word "and" instead of what the "n" that was decided upon and which makes it seem vague and a phonetic blend. And there is still the option to use the word "and" rather than think that an ampersand fetish would sway the admin's ruling.)

But then, & > 'and' .

$&#@, we might get rolled if we stay in XX because our bloc was retarded last war.  RUN RUN RUN, before it's too late.

For what it's worth you were the best alliance in XX, but that's not really say too much.

Thanks for your informed opinion.

$&#@, we might get rolled if we stay in XX because our bloc was retarded last war.  RUN RUN RUN, before it's too late.

For what it's worth you were the best alliance in XX, but that's not really say too much.

Oh wow, this is bad and you should feel bad.  

For what it's worth, your alliance is pretty much the worst out there. And that says a lot, actually.

Been living under a rock for 2 years?