Courageous to attack two alliances who just got out of war, especially when this is your first war of the round.  I especially like all the nukes aimed at Hades, when we don't have any and most of us just rebuilt our lost infra and don't have the means to get into the top 5%.

Very classy round so far.

OP gets rolled by TPC + Citadel

War Doves rolls ODN in a 30% downdeclare

Hades gets hit by Warriors as a "weak link" in their war on Citadel 5 days after Hades gets out of war.

Roman Empire declares on SUN without a DoW and then has extended "raids" days after the first round is over

Warriors DoWs on Citadel and Hades without a DoW

What other classy shenanigans should I expect this round?

Edited by Instr

tW vs Cit would have been fair enough IMO.

This is just good old fashioned nuclear war, for some!!

Cit has the advantage in ANS and Nukes. There has been sufficient time from the war with OP, which they won substantially.

You cannot skew this war as anything but WAR.

Hades gets hit by Warriors as a "weak link" in their war on Citadel 5 days after Hades gets out of war.

Roman Empire declares on SUN without a DoW and then has extended "raids" days after the first round is over

War Doves didn't roll ODN in a 30% downdeclare. Chess' stats:

Stats as of 11:54:

War Doves: 140K NS, 5K ANS, 34.25K infra, one nuke.

ODN: 112K NS, 4.7K ANS, 28.75K infra, one nuke. (Approx 15/22 active players have GCs up.)

We were almost evenly matched except we had 4 more members, which accounted for our "extra" total NS. Days before we DoWed ODN's avg NS was higher than ours. Both sides took heavy losses, so I'm not sure why you're roping WD's/ODN into your above comment. :huh:

Divide 140k by 112k, and you get 1.25. You guys even admitted at the time you were attacking with a downdeclare, and if you're claiming "even" damage, by the end of the war ODN was around half your NS.

War Doves: 140K NS, 5K ANS, 34.25K infra, one nuke.

ODN: 112K NS, 4.7K ANS, 28.75K infra, one nuke. (Approx 15/22 active players have GCs up.)

Edit: in case you're wondering, ODN has one nation at 1840 infra (hope you have a warchest for that, Piette!), three over 1400, eight more at 1300 or above, and an additional eight at 1K or over.

War Doves has three over 1700, four more at 1500+, six more at 1300+, and eight more at 1K+. They also already lost their nuke.

Ultimate ratio according to this post was: 

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/116165-doves-arent-known-to-be-fans-of-citrus-but-well-try-anything-once/#entry3119209

1.8605418548106981590830149357416 NS

1.8601577636313313036257957376142 infra

/me shrugs. This round is full of bullshit wars.

We attacked more than just OP

Yeah.... They also attacked us....
Forget the micro alliances.... Why not :L

we probably dished out more damage than OP although we are half their size and by looking at our members rebuilding, we took harder hits on our top nations! I clearly remember us fighting mos of Citadels top tier.

Divide 140k by 112k, and you get 1.25. You guys even admitted at the time you were attacking with a downdeclare, and if you're claiming "even" damage, by the end of the war ODN was around half your NS.

This really isn't the place to debate this, so I'll try to be quick and not say anything more because this is Warriors/Citadel/Hades thread. :)

I never said it wasn't a downdeclare. But my point was that while we had an advantage over ODN, it wasn't a 2:1 infra downdeclare. At the time ODN was the closest to us in numbers. Everyone else was either too huge of an updeclare or would have been a ridiculous downdeclare. I also never said the damage was even. I said we both took heavy damage, which is true. I don't want to seem disrespectful toward ODN, which is why I don't want to say we "rolled" them. ODN put up a good fight, and they have our respect. I'll leave it at that. :)