Order 66

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't we all just congratulate these gentlemen on their treaty, or don't and just not post, and leave the rest of this for some other topic that actually involves the alliances and or drama llama being discussed?

welcome to the owf :p

Can't we all just congratulate these gentlemen on their treaty, or don't and just not post, and leave the rest of this for some other topic that actually involves the alliances and or drama llama being discussed?

tell that to d34th.

And consequently nobody should ever trust them with anything in an embassy ever again.  It was a dick move then and remains a dick move now... it was fun, but it was still a dick move.

We are not allied to the NSO,  so everything said in that embassy has been said knowing full well that NSO are what they are.  IF they want to play it that way there will be nothing ever posted there again.... and that works for me on so many levels.

All of our embassies are public. As are Pacifica's, GATO's... I could go on. It's actually a special thing to have a non-public embassy with us, usually preserved for allies.

And how glorious was to everyone see me doing my diplomatic job? I really miss my time in MK forums, unhappily when I tried to make STA embassy more active I didn't received all the attention I was hooping for. Can I register on TOP forums and you make things happen?

I tend to focus on TOP's embassies more than those established on our boards. I was the same way in MK. You can give it a go if you want, but I doubt I'll be there. TailsK, though, might... do... some things... unpleasant...

I tend to focus on TOP's embassies more than those established on our boards. I was the same way in MK. You can give it a go if you want, but I doubt I'll be there. TailsK, though, might... do... some things... unpleasant...

I survived to MK boards, so I probably can survive anywhere :P

So I rub up against people when I say hi! Is that so wrong?

So I rub up against people when I say hi! Is that so wrong?

Unfortunately, that's not the only thing you do to say hello. :v:

* TailsK fondles Kurdanak

Edited by Kurdanak