An Invitation from FAIL

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So keeping nations in a state of PZI by calling it a "tech raid" is now acceptable in this new world?

Who kept you at PZI? I am showing you at war less than a week. A war YOU initiated through a recognition of continued hostilities. And the tech raid is all of 2 days old maybe?

Edited by Rampage3

So keeping nations in a state of PZI by calling it a "tech raid" is now acceptable in this new world?

so tech raids are PZI?  so in that thought Goons practice PZI when they tech raid?

Who kept you at PZI? I am showing you at war less than a week. A war YOU initiated through a recognition of continued hostilities. And the tech raid is all of 2 days old maybe?

Peace was never acknowledged. I have reached out for peace and have been attacked in return. You cannot say that I have not been earnest in my attempts to negotiate.

Also, now that I have severed relations with MK I am free to speak. I condemn GOONS. Their actions are irrelevant to this case, however.

Peace was never acknowledged. I have reached out for peace and have been attacked in return. You cannot say that I have not been earnest in my attempts to negotiate.

Also, now that I have severed relations with MK I am free to speak. I condemn GOONS. Their actions are irrelevant to this case, however.

tumblr_la0258dJVO1qzmm04o1_500.gif

Seriously, though.. You chose to put yourself in this position - you made it a big deal.  We're just helping you keep the soapbox under your feet for a few extra seconds.

tech raid

According to the 'Attack Policy' in Article IV of your alliance's charter:

"It is forbidden to attack another nation while in a tech or donation deal."

Looking at your aid list, it looks like you have some tech deals going on:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=382410&Extended=1

Haven't you just broken the terms of your alliance's charter by engaging in a tech raid while in a tech deal?

Not PZI, just consider yourself on the "Enemy of GO or EGO list", that fits you nicely.

that is not at all the case, it is a tech raid. all i have done is run ground attacks.  i am willing to send you 2000 soldiers if you need them RV

I offer my thanks to Tiagorath of NADC for his efforts in helping reach peace agreements with formerly hostile alliances. FAIL now recognizes peace with NADC, TTK, CRAP, NEW, CCC, and DBDH.

Almost there. Good job.

According to the 'Attack Policy' in Article IV of your alliance's charter:

"It is forbidden to attack another nation while in a tech or donation deal."

Looking at your aid list, it looks like you have some tech deals going on:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=382410&Extended=1

Haven't you just broken the terms of your alliance's charter by engaging in a tech raid while in a tech deal?

that is not at all the case, it is a tech raid. all i have done is run ground attacks.  i am willing to send you 2000 soldiers if you need them RV

So will GO will be punishing you for breaching Article IV of your alliance charter?

"Attacking an aligned nation for any reason is strictly prohibited. It is forbidden to attack another nation while in a tech or donation deal. Although the Guru Order allows attacks on un-aligned nations, it encourages members to refrain from such attacks. The Guru Order does not support raiders financially or militarily and has the right to punish members to participate in such attacks."

e: After further thought on the matter, it's arguable that you shouldn't have carried out the raid at all, regardless of whether you are carrying out tech deals or not, given that RV is effectively an 'aligned nation' by virtue of his nation wearing the AA of FAIL, rather than 'None'.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

So will GO will be punishing you for breaching Article IV of your alliance charter?

"Attacking an aligned nation for any reason is strictly prohibited. It is forbidden to attack another nation while in a tech or donation deal. Although the Guru Order allows attacks on un-aligned nations, it encourages members to refrain from such attacks. The Guru Order does not support raiders financially or militarily and has the right to punish members to participate in such attacks."

e: After further thought on the matter, it's arguable that you shouldn't have carried out the raid at all, regardless of whether you are carrying out tech deals or not, given that RV is effectively an 'aligned nation' by virtue of his nation wearing the AA of FAIL, rather than 'None'.

i no longer recieve my beer ration,its the worst punishment ever