An Invitation from FAIL

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears nobody considers themselves at war with FAIL, but be careful as this world is dangerous and nations may prey on this FAIL.

I can't speak for the other 12,054 nations but I hope we could set up some meeting with all of them to discuss the future of FAIL.

I can put in a good word with all of them concerning FAIL, feel free to send me tech for my efforts.

Edited by Commander shepard

TIL, Ardus = J.G. Wentworth. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGp2J4G9MAc

He'll take weeks longer than he says it will and screw you out of as much of your settlement as possible so he can make more lame operatic commercials?   <_<

Ardus may be low, but he's not that low.

Good luck to RV in his constant pursuit of Nicole's real killers on every golf course in America and for peace.

Edited by ChairmanHal

A vote was passed in the delegates council of the LSF agreeing the peace terms negotiated by the EQ coalition bringing an end to all and any hostilities connected with he EQ coalition. As such FAIL can consider that peace with the LSF has been reached.

If you would like this it cover FAIL specifically I can start a vote to formally recognise hostilities with FAIL and once this vote has passed start another to formally recognise the end of those hostilities with FAIL. There will be a $20 dollar admin charge for each vote reduced to $10 if you are prepared to message the LSF membership informing them of the vote yourself.

I am truly sorry for the bother, but I cannot stop until I am certain I am at peace wit all alliances mentioned. I do wish I did not have to do this, I could do so many other things with this time, but a failure to do so would be devastating. Many of you have grudges against me, and unless given a formal notice of peace I am at great risk.

Call me stupid...but with no current wars waged with FAIL since the 14th...I'd say it's safe to say, none of the alliances are at war with you, and probably more importantly working on the post war efforts rather then take the time to talk "peace" with a 4 man alliance.  It maybe hard to understand, but not everyone has time to care about you RV, or your pointless alliance that will probably disband soon enough.  Though I'm not Gov, it's probably safe to say IRON is not at war with FAIL, and with no attacks against FAIL or vise versa...we never acknowledge to be.  Now I'll let you go back to enjoying hearing yourself talk RV

A vote was passed in the delegates council of the LSF agreeing the peace terms negotiated by the EQ coalition bringing an end to all and any hostilities connected with he EQ coalition. As such FAIL can consider that peace with the LSF has been reached.

If you would like this it cover FAIL specifically I can start a vote to formally recognise hostilities with FAIL and once this vote has passed start another to formally recognise the end of those hostilities with FAIL. There will be a $20 dollar admin charge for each vote reduced to $10 if you are prepared to message the LSF membership informing them of the vote yourself.

should made him write a dune review ;)

I would like to invite leaders of the following alliances to the FAIL forum to discuss peace: IRON

IRON hasn't been attacking your AA.  Your AA hasn't been attacking IRON.  IRON didn't post a DOW against your AA.

I make the IRON target lists.  I would know if you were being targeted.  You aren't.  We aren't going to give you peace because we never gave you war.  If you would like to discuss peace terms, please declare a war so we have a base-line to start from.

Nobody gives a crap about you. 

Apologies to Ardus for the immature and foolish behavior of Dolphin in those logs.  I am not sure why he is even in NATO, but his actions make his membership tenuous in my book.

my [HINDQUARTERS] remains devastated like never before

Well, as no NPL nations fought with FAIL nations, I think you should know we never considered ourselves at war with FAIL, as should have been indicated by a lack of DoW; though, officially an attack on one created a state of war, we acknowledge that state is now peace.  Enjoy, sir. 

Oh honestly. Go away. If you were actually an alliance then you'd have been included in negotiations. You aren't, so you weren't, you were never at war with most of those alliances anyway (unless you rogue-attacked them in which case you would have had to go through the normal channels for that), and you're just crying for attention.