An Invitation from FAIL

Oh honestly. Go away. If you were actually an alliance then you'd have been included in negotiations. You aren't, so you weren't, you were never at war with most of those alliances anyway (unless you rogue-attacked them in which case you would have had to go through the normal channels for that), and you're just crying for attention.

I have no intention of going away. I will continue act in a manner fitting of a leader of a respected alliance. While FAIL may have initially been a splinter AA, my resignation from MK mid-war has made it a sovereign alliance. I recall blanket declarations against all alliances of the Equilibrium Coalition. As far as I know a state of war still technically exists between myself and those alliance, as according to the peace agreement "splinter alliances," which FAIL fits the criteria for, will not receive peace and will continue to be targeted as rogues.

As an independent nation not covered by the agreement I must therefore pursue my own peace. Due to limited time on my own part, and the numerous parties of the Equilibrium Coalition, I found myself unable to contact individuals through IRC. I instead had to resort to a public announcement, but I assure you it was not the preferred method.

Anyway, to those who have inconvenience your own selves to assist me and formally recognized a state of peace I thank you. You have conducted yourselves with a great amount of class. You have my gratitude.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh honestly. Go away. If you were actually an alliance then you'd have been included in negotiations. You aren't, so you weren't, you were never at war with most of those alliances anyway (unless you rogue-attacked them in which case you would have had to go through the normal channels for that), and you're just crying for attention.

At least you've given up the moral facade I guess

God Emperor Rebel Virginia...

Lowsten, iamthey. If you are reading this. From this day forward, I wish to be known as Super God Emperor Foxchild.

I've only recently noticed your thread here. I don't usually frequent the OWF that much unless it's for something important. Too much arguing and too many folks waving their trouser furniture around for my liking. Anyway, as Super God Emperor of Argent, I've always been more interested in the wrecking than the rebuilding. So seeing as peace has fallen upon Planet Bob... there's nothing really left to wreck. So Argent grants you peace, dear Rebby V.

Regards
Super God Emperor Foxchild

I have no intention of going away. I will continue act in a manner fitting of a leader of a respected alliance. While FAIL may have initially been a splinter AA, my resignation from MK mid-war has made it a sovereign alliance. I recall blanket declarations against all alliances of the Equilibrium Coalition. As far as I know a state of war still technically exists between myself and those alliance, as according to the peace agreement "splinter alliances," which FAIL fits the criteria for, will not receive peace and will continue to be targeted as rogues.

As an independent nation not covered by the agreement I must therefore pursue my own peace. Due to limited time on my own part, and the numerous parties of the Equilibrium Coalition, I found myself unable to contact individuals through IRC. I instead had to resort to a public announcement, but I assure you it was not the preferred method.

Anyway, to those who have inconvenience your own selves to assist me and formally recognized a state of peace I thank you. You have conducted yourselves with a great amount of class. You have my gratitude.

If you want peace, then you are no longer at war with the CoJ.  If you don't, then you are a rogue as a splinter from the war and will be treated as such.  I'm sure that whatever you decide will result in an incredible amount of unnecessarily blue text.

I have no recollection of having declared war on FAIL. Furthermore, this, all seems highly irregular and extraordinarily shady. First FAIL declares war on us, then wants us to post something that we are no longer pursuing the war with FAIL. You can put your own paperwork in order, yourself. Thankyou very much!

just look at this new hegemonist declaring what is and isn't an alliance!

TBH, if your side felt FAIL revelant and/or an alliance fighting on your side, maybe you should of included them into the peace...which would of saved people from having to read this pointless thread.  And Timberland is just calling it as it is

I have no recollection of having declared war on FAIL. Furthermore, this, all seems highly irregular and extraordinarily shady. First FAIL declares war on us, then wants us to post something that we are no longer pursuing the war with FAIL. You can put your own paperwork in order, yourself. Thankyou very much!

Actually I have not requested anyone to do so. If they wish to declare peace it is their prerogative, and I will recognize and accept their offers. The purpose of this announcement was to declare my intention to discuss peace with the alliances I recognized war with by extending an invitation to the FAIL forum. If you do not wish to offer me peace in the way others have, and would instead prefer more formal discussions, I will gladly agree to your terms for discussion.

We're at war with FAIL? Awesome!

As you may recall I recognized a state of war with all Equilibrium coalition alliances. It was a major announcement. However, since MK has obtained peace I see no reason to continue hostilities. That is the reason I am hoping to hold peace discussions with you and your allies.

Actually I have not requested anyone to do so. If they wish to declare peace it is their prerogative, and I will recognize and accept their offers. The purpose of this announcement was to declare my intention to discuss peace with the alliances I recognized war with by extending an invitation to the FAIL forum. If you do not wish to offer me peace in the way others have, and would instead prefer more formal discussions, I will gladly agree to your terms for discussion.

Since there was not a single shot fired in anger across our borders by FAIL and no firing by us on your territory, would you concede that the war is a non issue at this point in time? It is my fervent wish that we can get over this temporary discordant note and move on.

Come over for tea/(beverage of your choice) and sandwiches sometime?